UCLA Dean/Director of Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relentless11

Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will be travelling down to LA in May with the US Army to do some PR work, but i figured that i might stop by UCLA. I am wondering if anyone knows any contacts (email) of people involved with admissions there. Dean of admissions, director of admissions, or anyone who can take the time to look over my applicantion materials.

I personally don't care who it is, but if there is someone who is dedicated to this type of stuff then i would like to have their contact info to make an appointment. So if anyone has any info (i did some searches on their site already, so far no go:( ) then please let me know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe the Dean of the Med School is Dr. Gerald Levey.

However, I think the person that deals more with admission is Dr. Neil Parker (Assistant Dean??). He may be the person that you wanna talk to first.

Cool thanks, i'll do the good ole directory search for those two. I'm sure at least one of them can help or point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot!