UCLA Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juan7677

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got a postcard from UCLA saying that I need to turn in my personal history form and high school transcript. I was just wondering if most people already turned in the Personal History Form? Also does the high school transcript have to be an official one? b/c i have an unofficial transcript and was wondering if i could turn that in. Otherwise I would have to drive an hour to request one from my high school.

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed to the admission office person in my HS and they sent me a few copies of my HS transcript. I think you can call them tool.

I am sending everything to UCLA (personal history form, HS transcript, fees) today

Do i have to send the HS transcript and personal history form to ucla without them contacting me or i should wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the school, and she said just go ahead send the personal history form along with my fees....so i am just going to send all of them at once. (including the HS transcript)

it's odd because the table given in AADSAS only want us to send the checks and scores.

Does anyone know the address i should send to for UCLA application?

i got one address that is 10833 LeConte Avenue, Rm. A0-111

but i also got another one the room is A3-042CHS

which one is correct. I called the school and no one picked up the phone

Ohgee,

I used the A0-111 address. I figured since that was the one on the postcard. Don't worry, it will find its way to the proper people.

UCLA ask for your HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT?!!! I hope they don't ask for your middle school transcript, because I got bad grades in middle school. :)

Yeah, that whole high school transcript thing is sort of lame. Same with Harvard who wants to see your SAT scores once you are invited for an interview. What gives? Maybe UCLA has remained caught up in the Valley Girl mode while Harvard has never moved beyond Andy Hardy and racoon fur coats.