UCLA Emergency Medicine Aways - VSAS Open Today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WestCoast4Life

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCLA medical school is a little slow to the process for VSAS (it's only the second year they are using VSAS), but if you are still looking to do aways at any of the UCLA Department of Emergency Medicine's programs (UCLA Emergency Medicine - Olive View/Ronald Reagan, Kern Medical Emergency Medicine, OR Harbor-UCLA Emergency Medicine), be sure to apply! Applications just opened today.

Reply or PM me if you have questions, I am a senior at UCLA's main program between Ronald Reagan, Olive View and Antelope Valley.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
UCLA medical school is a little slow to the process for VSAS (it's only the second year they are using VSAS), but if you are still looking to do aways at any of the UCLA Department of Emergency Medicine's programs (UCLA Emergency Medicine - Olive View/Ronald Reagan, Kern Medical Emergency Medicine, OR Harbor-UCLA Emergency Medicine), be sure to apply! Applications just opened today.

Reply or PM me if you have questions, I am a senior at UCLA's main program between Ronald Reagan, Olive View and Antelope Valley.

I think you have to edit your account to allow private messages. If we're applying to Olive View, when/how do we request a 4 week rotation instead of the 3 week? I have a few other questions for PM if that's cool.

You will request after you are accepted to extend one week. Almost all requests are accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those applying to Harbor, unfortunately they put the wrong dates in, but it has been corrected. If you applied before this afternoon, please re-apply with the new dates. If affected, you should have received an e-mail. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately also for UCLA's main program at Ronald Reagan and Olive View, they left off the 5/29/17 date in VSAS. If you would like this date, email [email protected] when you apply to let him know you would also like that date.

Any idea when UCLA will start reviewing applications and sending out offers?

The applications are being reviewed now. Offers will be within the next week or two for the earlier dates, and shortly after that for the later dates.

Reactions: 1 user