1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UCLA financial aid

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Milhouse Van Houten, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

has anyone received their finaid info from UCLA? i checked ursa and it gave me a breakdown of my "need" and estimated family contribution. it said the total cost for the first year is 35000K, which seems really high for a public school. any thoughts?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sorrento

sorrento Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I talked to someone in the financial aid office yesterday and she said that aid offers will be going out this week and next, depending on when you turned in your stuff.

Re: the high cost - I noticed that UCLA projects a pretty high budget for books and supplies (2K more than Davis, for example) - and for transportation. Perhaps this has something to do with the computer requirement and the inevitable driving/parking issues of living in LA?

Still a good deal, in my opinion!

4. zealous

zealous Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    Where do we get the personalized bar-code label mentioned on the fin aid website. We're supposed to adhere it to copies of our documents and turn them into the office. Are they sending them to us? Has anyone already received them? Sorry, I'm just freaking out now that I have to fill out all of these forms so soon to school starting. Thanks!!