UCLA Financial Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Inspector Gadget

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I had a question. For those of you that have already filled out the UCLA financial aid papers and recieved your awards, how generous did you find them to be? Did you get any grants or scholarships? Also how long did it take you to fill out all the forms?
Thanks and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my forms about a billion years ago (probably about a month and a little) -- the paper one's arent' too difficult, but I think you have to do the Need Access online application which, anyone will tell you is about the worst financial aid form that could be dreamed up, good luck. It took me a few solid hours after all the necessary information was gathered. -- I haven't gotten an offer from them yet. It's a molasses process.

Has anyone who sent in forms gotten an offer package in return?

I just sat down and did most of the need access. AHHH. It took forever. I have a few friends who submitted it a while back. Some have already heard and others have not. One got a grant for 10,000 the other got nothing but loans. Just guess we have to wait.