UCLA hasn't received my app one month after submitting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mangler

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCLA is the only school that doesn't show up in "School Decisions", every other school I applied to has at least received my app. Is it possible they lost my app, or are they just slow?

Members don't see this ad.

Just gotta call em man, seems like a legit reason to.

Same thing for me, starting to think they are just slow.

Members don't see this ad :)
They're slow, you'll read that in every thread about UCLA ever made on here practically. I wouldn't call personally knowing that but if you don't trust me go ahead haha, won't hurt.

I've heard as much, I actually go there haha. It's just that people have received their secondaries already when UCLA hasn't even received my primary.

I've heard as much, I actually go there haha. It's just that people have received their secondaries already when UCLA hasn't even received my primary.
Well if it makes you feel better they won't care if you call and check on it. I think they might be especially slow during this next week since our orientation is starting on the 12th.

If it's been over 3 weeks since you submitted the secondary and UCLA still isn't showing up on AADSAS, you can email Noemi.

This happened to me, and after 3.5 weeks, I contacted her to make sure everything was received. She updated the portal the following day.

Make sure your secondary app meets the file size requirement. They literally ignored mine and I finally emailed them and they were like the file was too big but never told me (it was my fault though).

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I haven't received an invitation to complete a secondary yet.

I'm not sure UCLA has even received my primary application.

UPDATE: So if you guys are interested to know, I emailed the School of Dentistry and they said they already sent me the secondary materials 2 weeks ago! It never showed up in my inbox though so I got them to resend the email. I have it now but it's a little frustrating to know I've been sitting on my ass for 2 weeks doing nothing when I should have been working on my secondary.

Also, the california state schools are notorious for being WAY later than the other schools in terms of the application cycle. No worries.

I got mine really late too.