UCLA info...also interview question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayjay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I just spoke with Kristy Fong at ucla and as of now, 87 offers have been given, and 45 people have sent in deposits. This is for a class of 88 so I guess it's not looking that good right now:|

Also, for those people who have already interviewed, did anyone interview with Dr. Diana Messadi? Did she ask difficult questions? Any feedback would be appreciated! good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't hold me to this, I'm not too sure, but someone told me that they will interview around 180 ppl and accept around 150 for a class of 88. I guess because they assume that not everyone will send in deposits. So don't worry too much. If you're not in the alternate group of interviews, they said they pretty much take everyone except one or two from each group.
The interview wasn't too bad. I didn't have the interviewer you have, but I asked around and it seemed like everyone's interviewers were very nice, they make you feel very comfortable, and they generally ask you questions about why you want to go to dental school and why UCLA and they'll discuss some stuff that you may have put into your application and ask you questions about it. That's pretty much it, it's not that bad at all. So Good Luck!