UCLA interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsh

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my phone's voicemail, and I have a message from UCLA asking me to call them back.

I checked my online status and it says this:

Status Date of Action
Supplemental Information Received 8/22/2006
Letters of Recommendation Received 8/23/2006
Interview 9/20/2006
Transcript Requested 9/20/2006

Does anyone know if this means I got an interview, or are they just asking for a grade update? I know i'll find out tomorrow morning but I'm really anxious to find out more info. Thanks!

edit: Since I'm a computer nerd, I did some snooping on my status page "<td align="left" width="109" nowrap><INPUT type=submit value=Requested onclick=setActionInterview() id=btinterviewsubmit style='display:none;' name=btinterviewsubmit></td>". I'm crossing my fingers now!

Members don't see this ad.

****, you are a nerd. but that was pretty smart. Good luck on your interview

Yep if they ask for a transcript means u got an interview. Congrats you big piece of a nerd. Looking at the source code? holy **** that's smart :)

Members don't see this ad :)
so they call u? Or do they send out a snail mail to confirm the interview date? Im a bit confused cuz I sent in my transcript and told them what dates I am available but I havent heard back for a while...

I just checked my phone's voicemail, and I have a message from UCLA asking me to call them back.

I checked my online status and it says this:

Status Date of Action
Supplemental Information Received 8/22/2006
Letters of Recommendation Received 8/23/2006
Interview 9/20/2006
Transcript Requested 9/20/2006

Does anyone know if this means I got an interview, or are they just asking for a grade update? I know i'll find out tomorrow morning but I'm really anxious to find out more info. Thanks!

edit: Since I'm a computer nerd, I did some snooping on my status page "<td align="left" width="109" nowrap><INPUT type=submit value=Requested onclick=setActionInterview() id=btinterviewsubmit style='display:none;' name=btinterviewsubmit></td>". I'm crossing my fingers now!

Damn how did you do that lol