UCLA interview sheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wednesday

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has already filled this out: when they ask for availability on the "following weekdays" and then provide the days of the week with long lines after them, are they asking for DATES on those days or do they just want to know if you are available any Monday or any Tuesday? Seems like a silly question, but I can't decide what I think they want. Argh.

Members don't see this ad.

I think they like to set the date. I just ranked the days in order of priority like my 1st choice to last choice. Only list dates on which you can't go and on the space provided below. For example, I believe fridays were my top choice and wednesdays my last.

I think SunDevil1 is correct, although since I work fulltime and each week is drastically different for me, there are good days of the week, I went with the other option.

I listed two Fridays and two Mondays (the dates) that were good for me (and I ranked them 1st - 4th) and then on the line that asked for dates that were not good, I apologized for not having more options.

They scheduled me for my first choice.