UCLA interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhsu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one heard from UCLA yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

It seems that UCLA is starting to get a handle on the number of applications they've received - currently over 2000. My sources say that either tomorrow (Fri. 11/22) or by first week of December, the invitations are going to be sent out. They've already told their own to put aside 1/15/03 for their own interviews.

peace,

ucla actually sent out an email yesterday saying they would send everyone by US Mail notification as to their status...to be sent tomorrow. Don't know why they are doing that--seems to me like email would be more efficient.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rumor has it that you can tell whether you got an invite from UCLA if you are in the distribution file [email protected] If pnet617 then it's rejection

Can anyone confirm this...it sounds kinda fishy to me...but all my rejections have indeed come from pnet617 and invites from pnet616. I don't know.

I have a number of acceptances that are pnet617, so it at least doesn't go for all programs....

Not sure if it's true.. but all of my CA interviews came from pnet616 with the exception of UCSD... my UCLA-WLA came from pnet616 as well.

I am not sure about the 616 or 617 stuff, as far as I know, I was told that it is not till today would they know and send out the result. BTW, was there anyone on 617 distribution? I was also on the 616 and don't know if there is any 617s?