UCLA Interviewing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rumit

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just checked my UCLA status web page and it says: "Interview Status Requested 10/23/01". I haven't heard anything official, but that looks pretty good to me. I'm applying MSTP, so I'm assuming that it's an MSTP interview, but I don't know. My UC app was received 8/22 and my app was complete on 10/5 for those of you keeping track. I'm pretty excited, first SF and now LA...but I still don't have a secondary from UCI.

Later,

Adam

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I ended up not sending the UCLA secondary because of that stupid quant. chem. requirement...can't fit it into the scedule this year.

BTW - I still haven't heard from UCI yet, but have friends who sent in the UC primary WAY later than I did, and they've got theirs. Has anyone called about this yet?

Congratulations Adam! That's very exciting. Does your status page say that they have received your UCLA Application? How about Application Status? I only have two complete entries, for rec letters received and secondary received. Is this what yours says (well, except for the interview status part :) ).

Thanks. Break a leg!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wednesday: Yes, it says that my UCLA app, secondary and letters were received and that my app is complete.

Adam

Congrats :)

Hmm...wierd that they have all my stuff but it still doesn't say my app is complete :(
Oh well..If I didn't get UCSD, I am not looking to forward to hearing from UCLA....

Scoob:

It didn't say my app was complete until I got the interview invite. So, I think they come together, as much sense as that makes.

Good luck,

Adam