Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCLA Interviewing!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Rumit, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey guys, I just checked my UCLA status web page and it says: "Interview Status Requested 10/23/01". I haven't heard anything official, but that looks pretty good to me. I'm applying MSTP, so I'm assuming that it's an MSTP interview, but I don't know. My UC app was received 8/22 and my app was complete on 10/5 for those of you keeping track. I'm pretty excited, first SF and now LA...but I still don't have a secondary from UCI.

Later,

Adam

2. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Congrats! I ended up not sending the UCLA secondary because of that stupid quant. chem. requirement...can't fit it into the scedule this year.

BTW - I still haven't heard from UCI yet, but have friends who sent in the UC primary WAY later than I did, and they've got theirs. Has anyone called about this yet?

3. Wednesday

Wednesday Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Congratulations Adam! That's very exciting. Does your status page say that they have received your UCLA Application? How about Application Status? I only have two complete entries, for rec letters received and secondary received. Is this what yours says (well, except for the interview status part :) ).

Thanks. Break a leg!

4. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Wednesday: Yes, it says that my UCLA app, secondary and letters were received and that my app is complete.

Adam

5. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Congrats :)

Hmm...wierd that they have all my stuff but it still doesn't say my app is complete :(
    Oh well..If I didn't get UCSD, I am not looking to forward to hearing from UCLA....

6. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Scoob:

It didn't say my app was complete until I got the interview invite. So, I think they come together, as much sense as that makes.

Good luck,

Adam