ucla interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soren77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, for those of you who had interviews at ucla, how were you contacted? did the ucla status page indicate that an interview was offered?

i don't expect to hear from them since my secondary has been complete for awhile now, but i would still like to get some feedback so that i can stop checking the status page.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You get notified by snail mail. I happened to have another interview in the area and called the office to ask if I could do it within the same week. That's when they told me they sent me an interview invite. The next day, the status page was updated but I didn't get their letter until a week later.

The status page is updated first and then you (eventually) get a notice by snail mail. They have just started interviewing, so don't get discouraged yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info. i'm an out of state resident so i don't expect much, but i'm in love with ucla's campus.

fingers crossed

Soren77 I wouldn't worry. My application was comlete since the end of September and I did not hear about an interview until a week ago. So don't worry and hang in there!