SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

ucla interviews?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by soren77, Dec 21, 2001.

1. soren77

soren77 Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 11, 2001
    New York City
    hi, for those of you who had interviews at ucla, how were you contacted? did the ucla status page indicate that an interview was offered?

i don't expect to hear from them since my secondary has been complete for awhile now, but i would still like to get some feedback so that i can stop checking the status page.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. isa

isa Senior Member 7+ Year Member

May 9, 2001
    You get notified by snail mail. I happened to have another interview in the area and called the office to ask if I could do it within the same week. That's when they told me they sent me an interview invite. The next day, the status page was updated but I didn't get their letter until a week later.
  4. Wednesday

Wednesday Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Aug 12, 2001
    The status page is updated first and then you (eventually) get a notice by snail mail. They have just started interviewing, so don't get discouraged yet!
  5. soren77

soren77 Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 11, 2001
    New York City
    thanks for the info. i'm an out of state resident so i don't expect much, but i'm in love with ucla's campus.

fingers crossed
  6. pillbug

pillbug Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 28, 2001
    Soren77 I wouldn't worry. My application was comlete since the end of September and I did not hear about an interview until a week ago. So don't worry and hang in there!