• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

UCLA Life Science Series Out of Order

Brunella

10+ Year Member
May 1, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    Does anyone know if it is possible to take Life Science 4 before Life Science 3? Due to schedule conflictions, I am unable to enroll in Life Science 3. Has anyone taken the LS series (excluding LS1) out of order before? I'm thinking about taking summer school in order to catch up. I've tried to enrolled in the equivalent of LS4 at another university and didn't have a problem at all. However, I'm afraid that UCLA will not accept the tranferred units since I haven't taken LS3 yet. Thanks:)

bacalaca

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Apr 15, 2007
    1. Medical Student
      you cannot take LS4 before LS3, if you look at the LS4 courses on the registrar's office and click on course info, you will see that LS3 is an enforced req

About the Ads

Pewl

The Dude Abides
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 8, 2005
      Hollywood Star Lanes
      1. Attending Physician
        When I was taking the LS series in undergrad at ucla (circa 2000-2002) you could take LS1 and LS2 in any order but you had to take LS3 before LS4. Kinda pointless, really, I don't think they overlapped much at all. Most of these weeder courses were pretty pointless to begin with, anyway. =P

Brunella

10+ Year Member
        May 1, 2008
        1. Pre-Dental
          Thank you for the replies. I'm thinking about taking summer school in order to catch up. I've tried to enrolled in the equivalent of LS4 at another university and didn't have a problem at all. However, I'm afraid that UCLA will not accept the tranferred units since I haven't taken LS3 yet. I guess I'll just have to wait on the life science courses then:(

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.