UCLA med school stat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLApremed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was at the career center and look over the stat for last year ucla students who got accepted to each school w/ their gpa/ mcat.

after it, i feel like crap. there were a few cases where ucla students got accepted w/ very low gpa <3.0. I feel like my chances are there but very slim~~~!!!.

what are your thoughts guys?!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey UCLA keep the chin up and concentrate on the present. Work hard in your classes now. Remember even if your past grades were poor, if you kick ass the next couple of years and show you can handle the work schools will look at this. By the way, I am an alumni of UCLA but not part of the alumni association. Do you have to be affiliate with UCLA in one form or another to get a hold of those lists at the career center?

I was a ucla undergrad and have been accepted to ucla med.

Send me a PM with this info:

What year are you at UCLA? What ethnicity? What volunteer stuff are you currently doing? What are your grades and gpa?

how do I feel about people with low gpa's getting in? I don't really care. Why not? Because what they do in no way affects me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm...i don't know if you have to be a ucla student to look at the stat. but i know the personnell who work there that let me look at them.

hey ucla2000...i send you a PM