UCLA MPH Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Regression

MLIA
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I just did a search for UCLA MPH admissions statistics, but to no avail.

I was wondering if anyone has any information regarding past acceptances.

Currently I'm a 3rd-year Psychology and Economics double major in UCSD, with a 3.3 cumulative (3.8 Psych; 3.4 Econ). I haven't taken my GREs yet, but I've been scoring consistently in the 700-740 range in Q and 500-560 in V in the practice tests provided by ETS, Princeton Review, and Barron's.

I've been doing Psychology research not relevant to Public Health over the past 2 quarters and have TA'ed one undergraduate Psychology course. I plan on continuing being a research assistant until I graduate and will hopefully move on to something more relevant if the opportunity presents itself.

I'm interested in their Health Policy MPH degree, and while I know that there are lots of other schools better than UCLA for this concentration, tuition and fees are a major factor for me. My parents are going through some tough times and I'm afraid taking out a substantial amount of loans isn't much of a possibility for me right now.

I've also already looked into SDSU and their program in Health Promotion, and will definitely be applying there in the upcoming year.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps! :love:

Members don't see this ad.