UCLA or USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cloud

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any movement at either of these schools? I am waitlisted at each. Also does anyone know how many people are on the waitlists and how many on average are accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that UCLA is going to strat reviewing the files for the first priority waitlist at the beginning of June (next week).

I am on the waitlist at UCLA and was wondering how you know if you are first priority or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard from two doctors that are full-time faculty there that about 20 people come off the waitlist each year. One doctor also said that there are 100 people on the list. But, another doctor said about 30. I'm not sure whether the one doctor is also counting second-priority list students. I hope this helps.

If you are on the first priority, your letter will say "unranked waitlist" and if you are on second the letter will say "second priority holdlist".

Hi guys,

I was wondering if the people that are waitlisted at UCLA / USC could please list their GPA and MCAT scores?

Thank you

Finally! Got a call from USC today and was offered a spot. I've been on the wait list since early May (interviewed in mid March). I will send in a NYMC withdrawal tomorrow, freeing up a spot there. Also, I am seeking to defer...which will free up my place at USC.