1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCLA out-of-state interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by teethextraction, Nov 23, 2005.

1. teethextraction

teethextraction Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Just wondering, has any out of state applicants received an interview for UCLA?

2. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

yes, I know some out-of-staters who have received an interview invitation and/or have been interviewed.

3. wuyide

wuyide Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i know an outta-stater that's been to UCLA. i've been to UCSF, but not UCLA. i called and they said they started interviews in late november... i never know what to believe with those guys though because it seems like people had already been out there before then.... like with Tufts, i was in boston for another interview and i stopped by tufts and they said, "oh, we haven't even started interviewing yet." and it seems like the next day someone on SDN was posting about their interview at Tufts...

umm... thanks for listening.