• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

teethextraction

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
Status
Just wondering, has any out of state applicants received an interview for UCLA?

dat_student

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2005
Weyburn Terrace :-)
Status
teethextraction said:
Just wondering, has any out of state applicants received an interview for UCLA?
yes, I know some out-of-staters who have received an interview invitation and/or have been interviewed.

wuyide

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2005
utah
Status
Pre-Dental
i know an outta-stater that's been to UCLA. i've been to UCSF, but not UCLA. i called and they said they started interviews in late november... i never know what to believe with those guys though because it seems like people had already been out there before then.... like with Tufts, i was in boston for another interview and i stopped by tufts and they said, "oh, we haven't even started interviewing yet." and it seems like the next day someone on SDN was posting about their interview at Tufts...

umm... thanks for listening.

About the Ads