UCLA outcomes...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterlily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know how our application is processed after our interview at UCLA? Like...when does the committee meet, how do they decide who's accept/waitlisted/rejected, etc? Also, when's the first date that we find out? I'm just really anxious b/c I absolutely LOVED the school when I interviewed. The date that it says online that is the earliest we'd know is Jan 1st, but a med student there said around Jan 25th so I'm just confused.

Members don't see this ad.

waterlily said:
So does anyone know how our application is processed after our interview at UCLA? Like...when does the committee meet, how do they decide who's accept/waitlisted/rejected, etc? Also, when's the first date that we find out? I'm just really anxious b/c I absolutely LOVED the school when I interviewed. The date that it says online that is the earliest we'd know is Jan 1st, but a med student there said around Jan 25th so I'm just confused.

Hi waterlily,

The first day that people heard news post-interview last year was Jan. 27. UCLA kept pushing the date back, so don't believe what the website says. It will start to get stressful on SDN around January, with people trying to figure out when acceptances will go out. For what it's worth, the first batch of news post-interview was acceptances last year.