Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCLA outcomes...?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by waterlily, Dec 9, 2005.

1. waterlily

waterlily Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

So does anyone know how our application is processed after our interview at UCLA? Like...when does the committee meet, how do they decide who's accept/waitlisted/rejected, etc? Also, when's the first date that we find out? I'm just really anxious b/c I absolutely LOVED the school when I interviewed. The date that it says online that is the earliest we'd know is Jan 1st, but a med student there said around Jan 25th so I'm just confused.

2. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi waterlily,

The first day that people heard news post-interview last year was Jan. 27. UCLA kept pushing the date back, so don't believe what the website says. It will start to get stressful on SDN around January, with people trying to figure out when acceptances will go out. For what it's worth, the first batch of news post-interview was acceptances last year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...