UCLA post-secondary silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

synapse

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:mad: :( :scared: :thumbdown:
any recent invites lately?????

Members don't see this ad.

they're pretty slow with things. just hang in there. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
My secondary was submitted on 11/25 and not a peep since then. I am from out-of-state though so I am not holding my breath on that one.

Medikit said:
When did you turn yours in? Mine didn't get in until the 2-6 :(

you turned your 2ndary in on feb 6th and already got invited for an interview??

i was complete in dec

Nice pic, derf. Did you watch tonight? :D

waz up US-

couldn't make the game, but we're assured third place in the p-10. Farmar should be p-10 FOY and maybe national FOY

I'm very excited about the big dance this year!! bring on march madness!

derf said:
waz up US-

couldn't make the game, but we're assured third place in the p-10. Farmar should be p-10 FOY and maybe national FOY

I'm very excited about the big dance this year!! bring on march madness!

yeah same here... dead silence. i completed pretty late though (december). does it help to call the admissions office? did anyone else who completed late get an interview already?
i know ppl who got intervewed and got in already so i guess UCLA just didn't want me.

ardemus said:
i know ppl who got intervewed and got in already so i guess UCLA just didn't want me.

No, not necessarily. Keep in mind that UCLA rejected a TON of people post-secondary. It could be a good thing that you haven't heard. Also, UCLA hasn't really accepted a lot of people yet.

Derf: I can't wait for March Madness, either! :D Farmar was excellent last night, once again.

I wasn't complete until mid-november and I'm interviewing at UCLA in the coming weeks. As UCLAstudent said, they really haven't accepted a large batch of students yet. They also notified me that they're still interviewing for straight acceptances and not the waitlist. Hang in there guys....

UCLAstudent said:
No, not necessarily. Keep in mind that UCLA rejected a TON of people post-secondary. It could be a good thing that you haven't heard. Also, UCLA hasn't really accepted a lot of people yet.

Derf: I can't wait for March Madness, either! :D Farmar was excellent last night, once again.

Kownell said:
I wasn't complete until mid-november and I'm interviewing at UCLA in the coming weeks. As UCLAstudent said, they really haven't accepted a large batch of students yet. They also notified me that they're still interviewing for straight acceptances and not the waitlist. Hang in there guys....

i second Kownell . Good luck all you guyz! :)

I've been complete since last October, and still no word about getting an interview yet. Heard that UCLA reviews applications "at random" whatever that means... Also, called yesterday and found out that UCLA is interviewing through April... so there's still hope.
Good Luck!

synapse said:
you turned your 2ndary in on feb 6th and already got invited for an interview??

i was complete in dec

No no, just that I was hoping that you got yours in in January or later, but that's not the case :(.