CanuckRazorback

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2004
Hog Heaven
Status
My secondary was submitted on 11/25 and not a peep since then. I am from out-of-state though so I am not holding my breath on that one.

OP
S

synapse

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2004
Virginia
Status
Medical Student
Medikit said:
When did you turn yours in? Mine didn't get in until the 2-6 :(

you turned your 2ndary in on feb 6th and already got invited for an interview??

i was complete in dec

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Nice pic, derf. Did you watch tonight? :D

derf

Ohio Land
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
Status
waz up US-

couldn't make the game, but we're assured third place in the p-10. Farmar should be p-10 FOY and maybe national FOY

I'm very excited about the big dance this year!! bring on march madness!

ardemus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2005
Stanford, CA
Status
derf said:
waz up US-

couldn't make the game, but we're assured third place in the p-10. Farmar should be p-10 FOY and maybe national FOY

I'm very excited about the big dance this year!! bring on march madness!

yeah same here... dead silence. i completed pretty late though (december). does it help to call the admissions office? did anyone else who completed late get an interview already?
i know ppl who got intervewed and got in already so i guess UCLA just didn't want me.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
ardemus said:
i know ppl who got intervewed and got in already so i guess UCLA just didn't want me.
No, not necessarily. Keep in mind that UCLA rejected a TON of people post-secondary. It could be a good thing that you haven't heard. Also, UCLA hasn't really accepted a lot of people yet.

Derf: I can't wait for March Madness, either! :D Farmar was excellent last night, once again.

Kownell

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
I wasn't complete until mid-november and I'm interviewing at UCLA in the coming weeks. As UCLAstudent said, they really haven't accepted a large batch of students yet. They also notified me that they're still interviewing for straight acceptances and not the waitlist. Hang in there guys....

UCLAstudent said:
No, not necessarily. Keep in mind that UCLA rejected a TON of people post-secondary. It could be a good thing that you haven't heard. Also, UCLA hasn't really accepted a lot of people yet.

Derf: I can't wait for March Madness, either! :D Farmar was excellent last night, once again.

kittiekat730

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
Kownell said:
I wasn't complete until mid-november and I'm interviewing at UCLA in the coming weeks. As UCLAstudent said, they really haven't accepted a large batch of students yet. They also notified me that they're still interviewing for straight acceptances and not the waitlist. Hang in there guys....
i second Kownell . Good luck all you guyz! :)

arisunomori

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Status
I've been complete since last October, and still no word about getting an interview yet. Heard that UCLA reviews applications "at random" whatever that means... Also, called yesterday and found out that UCLA is interviewing through April... so there's still hope.
Good Luck!

Medikit

Plastic Bag Middle Class
10+ Year Member
May 21, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
synapse said:
you turned your 2ndary in on feb 6th and already got invited for an interview??

i was complete in dec
No no, just that I was hoping that you got yours in in January or later, but that's not the case :(.