UCLA re-call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

propel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a call from UCLA today saying that they are interviewing candidates again for open seats within the next couple of weeks.

Has anyone else received this message as well?

Is anyone going to attend the interview?????

Just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

Great buddy best of luck:)
So you were interviewed ,bench tested, wrote the exam and are called again??is that correct?

hi propel
i woul like to now wether u got any reection from ucla in the past or u where on the waiting list

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for the late reply.....

Basically...I was put on the UCLA waitlist. I didn't go through the interview/exam last December. They called me on the day that I started at USC and told me that they were interested in interviewing me. But the very next day...they called and told me that they wouldn't be able to interview because I was already enrolled at USC.

This was surprising...since I had changed my phone number (they didn't have it) and also that I NEVER told them that I was at USC. It's kind of spooky how they knew EVERYTHING.

I am kind of suspicious at UCLA. They were kind of sneaky...in my opinion....and not all together. I would like to find out what happened...I mean they interviewed 25 people....supposed to accept 12, and put the rest on waiting list. So what happened to all those people that were on the waiting list?????? Does anyone know?

I have no information on the dates of interviews....so contact them if you are interested...it's definitely worth a shot.

Good luck everybody!!!!

Hey thats interesting propel...
So are you planning to go for the interview?

Originally posted by propel
.... But the very next day...they called and told me that they wouldn't be able to interview because I was already enrolled at USC.

This was surprising...since I had changed my phone number (they didn't have it) and also that I NEVER told them that I was at USC. It's kind of spooky how they knew EVERYTHING....

:scared: :scared: