D

deleted969405

Is the deadline 15 or 30 days after we receive the secondary application? Please, I know that "it's best to submit as early as possible", so let's get that out of the way now. Has anyone called or emailed them regarding this? I know UCD/UCSD is 30 days

Mar 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
My email invitation for the secondary said "You have THIRTY days (30) from the date and time of this email, in which to complete your supplemental application. "

D

deleted969405

My email invitation for the secondary said "You have THIRTY days (30) from the date and time of this email, in which to complete your supplemental application. "
Same, but their timeline on their website says 15. Are you planning on submitting within 15 or 30? It's the 15th day for me and while I feel like I could submit now, it would be **** compared to if I had another 3 days (within 30 days).

EDIT: I think given that they sent out the deadline within the email (and even emphasized/capitalized it by saying THIRTY), I doubt they would enforce the 15 days. What do you think?

About the Ads
Mar 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Same, but their timeline on their website says 15. Are you planning on submitting within 15 or 30? It's the 15th day for me and while I feel like I could submit now, it would be **** compared to if I had another 3 days (within 30 days).

EDIT: I think given that they sent out the deadline within the email (and even emphasized/capitalized it by saying THIRTY), I doubt they would enforce the 15 days. What do you think?

The MSTP website says "The deadline for receipt of the completed School of Medicine and MSTP supplemental application, including recommendation letters, is 30 days from the date and time of receipt of the acknowledgement email/secondary invitation. However, early submission is strongly recommended."

Not sure about the MD-specific timeline

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads