Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ucla secondary ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sjordan, Nov 8, 2001.

1. sjordan

sjordan Member
    7+ Year Member

i am trying to finish up alllll of those UCLA secondary questions and was struggling with how to arrange the question about "the most scholarly project." Did you guys go into very much detail? (i.e. by explaining specific experimental techniques performed or by describing very scientific details regarding your specific area of interest)i am just not sure how general or specific to be. thanks!!!

2. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I had the MSTP app. I'm not sure how different it is. It just filled the spaces.
    I know they allowed another page attached, but it was quite massive to begin with.

3. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was not very detailed in my description of the research I am working on right now. I chose to give them just enough detail to be able to understand what I am working on, and why it has been a meaningful experience to me. My personal opinion is to keep it really simple--focus more on what you have learned and add a little about how you think this will make you a better physician. Good luck! :)

4. sjordan

sjordan Member
    7+ Year Member

paisley1,

thanks so much for your suggestions!!!