UCLA Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trpng0bily

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just submitted my UCLA secondary. The status page says they have received my secondary and letters of recommendation. Interview, Transcript, and Final Decision Letter are blank, as would be expected. However, the top of the page still says, in bold red letters, "Your online forms are due on: 9/7/2006." Am I missing something, or is it a glitch in the system that other applicants are familiar with?

Members don't see this ad.

trpng0bily said:
So I just submitted my UCLA secondary. The status page says they have received my secondary and letters of recommendation. Interview, Transcript, and Final Decision Letter are blank, as would be expected. However, the top of the page still says, in bold red letters, "Your online forms are due on: 9/7/2006." Am I missing something, or is it a glitch in the system that other applicants are familiar with?

Heh... yeah, mine said that all along last year... But I got rejected, so maybe I'm no example either way.

I'm confused on the UCLA secondary...do the non-academic extracirricular, leadership activities, etc. HAVE to be medically related?? i.e. can it be a music group, etc where u can apply what u learned from being a part of the group to medicine??

PLEASE HELP! THanks