UCLA status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dynamite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received an interview from UCLA, but i checked the website today and it says that a final decision letter was sent on friday. since i haven't interviewed, and a "final" decision has been made, am i to expect a rejection in the mail in the next five working days?

Members don't see this ad.

oh yes...you can expect a rejection letter all right. I got the same messsage and ultimately the rejection letter a few weeks ago. I'm sorry to inform you.

Members don't see this ad :)
my application was completed in october...so they like to take their time!

mine was completed on November 5th

my app was complete on 12/10

how come my status page keeps having final decision letter blank! ughh, its been 2 months now since my interview

I interviewed there on Dec 10th and I still have not heard anything from them either. I am certain to be rejected as the interview was simply the worst one of my five so far. I am not sure what takes them so long. :wink:

My application was complete in August and I JUST received a secondary from them...I have no idea what they are doing over there. Those of you who still haven't heard anything at all, a letter that I received a few months ago from them said that they would be sending out secondary invites through February so all is not lost.
:rolleyes: