1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

UCLA Status Page

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by zer0el, Nov 4, 2002.

1. zer0el

zer0el Sports Junkie
    7+ Year Member

On the UCLA status page, there is a row for "Transcript." Does anybody know what this refers to? Is it the transcript we send in if we get accepted (formality issue), or do they want us to send in our Fall term senior grades (in which case, I'm screwed...hehe). Thanks for the help.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dpy

dpy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

if you're invited for an interview, they ask you to send in transcripts from all the institutions you've taken classes from. i'm pretty sure eventually all schools ask you to submit a final transcript.

hope that helps

dpy

4. zer0el

zer0el Sports Junkie
    7+ Year Member

thanks dpy for the info. i checked my status page and saw that i got an interview invite today, but did not get the letter yet so i don't have this info. when exactly do you send in the transcripts (ASAP, bring them with you to the interview, etc.)? the reason i ask is because, if at all possible, i'd like to avoid having to send in my fall term senior grades (kinda got screwed over with the interviewing schedule). thanks.

5. dpy

dpy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

here's what the letter says...

We are pleased to inform....blah blah blah....

Please complete the interview request form indicating your availability. Once we have established a mutually acceptable date and time, we will be unable to reschedule. In addition, please send us a photograph, your school transcripts, and the enclosed inquiry form as soon as possible...blah blah blah

so basically you can send it now..

dpy