UCLA training programme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chennaidentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Is anyone joining the UCLA IDP preparation course?

Members don't see this ad.

can u please explain what i the IDP preparation course ?
thanks alot

Hi guys

IT is called the "Two year DDS programme preparation skills test review course".According to them the course would cover the following
Class II Amalgam Preparation
Full Gold Crown Preparation
PFM Preparation
MOD Onlay Preparation
Mock Exam and Video Feedback .

U can get more info about this course from the ucla website.Just check the continuing education program.

I just wanted to know whether anyone would be joining this programme or the Duggans programme....

thanks for ur quick reply
do u know how much is the program??
are u applying for UCLA this year ..if yes what are ur scores ?

Members don't see this ad :)
thx chennaidentist for the info but dont u think that $2,750 (5 day Course) is so expensive,is there anywhere else to take that course

Ya mambinoo i do agree that the amount is very very expensive..i am also looking for places where they would provide coaching at a cheaper rate but i am unable to find one:confused:

hi..do any practising dentists allow us to work on extracted teeth in their clinic?

hi
it depends on where r u stayng.In houston if u really try go and talk to indian dentists they might allow.They r many indian dentists they might have gone through this someone might help.All the best:thumbup: