UCLA, UCSF, UOP or USC anyone???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiftypoptart

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from any of these schools? I've only heard back from gotten pre dec interviews to loma linda and western so I'm getting nervous ever since my dad said I had to stay in Cali =/. Had to cancel my VCU, NYU, and Tufts interviews so grats on whoever got them =P. So please let me know if anyone has heard back from those other four especially UCLA.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you ever get a secondary from UCLA or UCSF?

My app was submitted and mailed about a month after yours. I received secondaries from UCLA and UCSF. My app is complete at UCSF but I haven't heard back from UCLA. I had an interview at USC already. Haven't heard anything from UoP...

I applied to all of those, except USC, and have only gotten an interview with UoP so far. I am a little disappointed about UCLA but I guess I can't complain because I'm not a CA resident.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I got a secondary for both, and got a letter saying that I was missing my DAT score for USC but I called them and they said everything was ok hopefully they weren't mistaken and still dont have my score =/. But yeah I've heard nothing from UoP even though my DAT score was on Par guess my sGPA is a bit low =/.

Has anyone heard from any of these schools? I've only heard back from gotten pre dec interviews to loma linda and western so I'm getting nervous ever since my dad said I had to stay in Cali =/. Had to cancel my VCU, NYU, and Tufts interviews so grats on whoever got them =P. So please let me know if anyone has heard back from those other four especially UCLA.

i applied later than you and didn't submit my secondaries to UCLA and UCSF until early September and had an interview at UCSF in October. UCLA, I haven't heard from. haven't heard from UCLA yet though...they tend to be a little slower.

edit: UOP- haven't heard from. and haven't heard from UCLA either...they tend to be a little slower.

Last edited:
I applied to all of those, except USC, and have only gotten an interview with UoP so far. I am a little disappointed about UCLA but I guess I can't complain because I'm not a CA resident.

Dude! you can't complain because an interview with UoP = acceptance at UoP ;) congrats!