UCLA vs. UCSF vs. Harvard -- Please help me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sourire83

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need advice on choosing between UCLA, UCSF, and Harvard. I know they're all great schools but since I can only pick one I'm really torn.

UCLA and UCSF seem really similar in that they're both public, same class size, similar faculty, and focused on research and clinical experience. I'm leaning more towards UCSF because I've already spent four years as a UCLA undergrad and I'm looking to get out of LA.

As for Harvard, it's private and the curriculum seems really different from the other two. The class size is small and you spend the first two years basically as a med student. It's also in Boston which is really far from home and completely different from southern California. But when I went to interview there, one of the students said that she went there because she knew she wanted to specialize and she could do so without working as hard. It seems like people there have a better chance of getting into specialty schools. I don't know if it's the name or what.

Anyways, please if anyone could give me any kind of advice on these schools I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If I were you, I would go to Harvard, the chance youll get into a residency is a lot higher. I have heard from UCLA and UCSF students that some are not getting into their residency fields of their choice. If Harvard is too far. Pick where your most comfortable with, UCLA and UCSF are pretty similar, but one is in sunny california, the other is in cold and cloudy san francisco. I chose UCLA over UCSF, I only wish I had applied to Harvard, I would have rather gone there.

I was accepted at Harvard on the first possible day and I researched all the info about Harvard. Your statement..

"But when I went to interview there, one of the students said that she went there because she knew she wanted to specialize and she could do so without working as hard. It seems like people there have a better chance of getting into specialty schools. I don't know if it's the name or what"

is not really correct. Harvard students work their butts off. Harvard prof's do not teach much but hand over notes and expect students to study hard. They all know Harvard automatically snatches best students because of the Name. The medical school is famous but Dental school is so so. Because of medical school reputation and because you are smart you will get the speciality choice easily. But, still you will have to work your butss off. Harvard students say that you do not have to work hard...it's bunch of crap...If you are good enough to get in at Harvard, your study habits are superior anyways...
Go to UCSF or UCLA, its a great school and if great weather.
All the best friend!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would still go to Harvard. I go to UCLA and the dental students tell me they are they have class from 9-5pm everyday, and pratically they are always kept past 5pm, then they study till morning and wake up and doing all over again. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by AbuABuAbu
I would still go to Harvard. I go to UCLA and the dental students tell me they are they have class from 9-5pm everyday, and pratically they are always kept past 5pm, then they study till morning and wake up and doing all over again. :mad: :mad:

I thought that was pretty much the case at every dental school. :laugh: :laugh:

I have NEVER been kept past 5pm. We have 35 hours of class time per week, and the only time I've been at school later than usual is if I'm studying the cadaver in anatomy, or getting some extra microscope time in histology, but this is my choice. The vast majority of my classmates goes home when class is over, and studies maybe a few hours that night. The only time I study late into the night is when midterms or finals are rolling around, and I suspect that's true of all dental schools.

All in all, I absolutely believe UCLA was the right choice for me, and I would recommend this school without any hesitation to you. It's great for me because it's close to my family, the weather is great, and my classmates are incredible. I was worried coming in to dental school about the competition, but the P/F system fosters a much friendlier and cooperative atmosphere among classmates. From what I understand Harvard is also P/F, and UCSF is converting soon, so I guess that's not so much an issue for you. I'm not sure what the facilities are like at UCSF and Harvard, but UCLA opened a new sim lab this past October where you'd be spending a significant amount of time. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

All the schools have great reputations, so I would just sit down and try to decide which curriculum (PBL vs traditional) and location (LA, SF, Boston) suits you best for the cost (public vs. private). Good luck with your decision. Most pre-dents would probably kill to be in your position, and I think you'll probably be satisfied at any of the three schools. Flip a three-sided coin if necessary :)

heh, my friend at USC dental goes to school 2 times a week for a couple of hours and then goes out the rest of the week. He gets a full night sleep with people at UCLA are about to die.

Bascially you can go to as much class or as little at any dental school. I have friends that go to all 38 hours of class a week while I make 15 hours, and have friends who go to even less and are doing fine. It really comes down to how you learn th ematerial, aka from lectures of reading the books/notes, or in my case a little of both.

I dont know anything about the Cali schools, but from everyone I have talked to (many of my Friends that turned down Harvard) said do NOT go t Harvard unless you want to specialize, thats why almost every year 100% of the class specializes. I know a girl who decided to go GP and had major trouble getting a job. Most people on the east coast know how bad Harvard's rep is for trainging people in clinical skills. So unless you want to specialize go to the Cali schols, and enjoy the weather!

heh, my friend at USC dental goes to school 2 times a week for a couple of hours and then goes out the rest of the week.

Can you do this and still pass the national boards? I sure as hell wouldn't be able to. I'm one of those people that needs to put in the class time to get results. Like scandalousj said, you choose the hours you want to attend for the most part, it's just that most UCLA students are very motivated and push themselves pretty hard. Most of my classmates attend all of the lectures, but it isn't mandatory.

I have a cousin that is a first year at USC. I called him the other day to find out how he was doing and he was out with his wife and daughter shopping in the middle of the day on tuesday. He said that USC, because of the PBL style learning, only goes to class MWF. Tues and Thursday are independant study times for them to do some research on their PBL case. He said it's been a breeze so far. I was quite surprised by this.

I dont think PBL is so way pass the traditional teaching yet.
May I know from MWF, does you cousin have to study 24 hrs?
They could probably acquire the practical side of dentistry, but will they be knowledgable enough as a doctor?
(I m not trying to offend someone)

Sorry, I was off topic.

Ya, sourire83,
I feel your pain.
Feel free to check out my threat ucsf or ucla.
It really just comes down to location.
Three excellent schools.
good side is there is no wrong answer
bad side is i getta turn a good sch down =(

stay in CA cos boston is too cold.
strictly academic speaking, i believe UCSF is better cos they dont have the long lasting patient pool problem as in UCLA.

Thanks guys for all your comments...keep them coming!

I had a few more questions that I was hoping someone could answer:

I've heard that Harvard is weak in their clinical training, and although I'm leaning towards a specialization, will put me at a disadvantage for the California licensure exam, which is supposed to be one of the hardest?
If UCSF is moving towards the PBL curriculum and P/F grading what are the advantages to going to Harvard that UCSF or UCLA don't have?
What's the difference between UCSF and UCLA? I'm trying to compare and contrast the two schools and other than the location and the fact that UCLA has problems getting patients I can't find too many differences?

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is my gut feeling among those three choices.
I agree if you just want to specialize, your first choice should be Harvard by a small margin. Your chance to get in from UC are proabbly just as good.
Their clinical side is really bad, however.

UCLA and UCSF.
They both will hit by the financial crisis.
UCSF may have the edge because they have a lot more research funding to back them up.
Again, the difference is small.

UCLA Board score is top 2 in the nation.
I doubt UCSF would do significantly worse.

Both places have their facility remodelled.
Though UCLA was built about 20-30 yrs ago.
While UCSF is old.

Faculty and staff:
For some reason, I feel UCLA people are more energetic. Due to people there, weather, or other reasons... I have the feeling that I am home. But UCSF is a lot more professional-like.

living cost is about the same.
you may actually have a chance to live on-campus at ucsf!!

O, one unique thing about UCSF is their clinic. As I come to it, their clinic has huge windows that is open everyday to expose their view of the golden gate park. but at ucla, most blinds are closed...

Weather

Opportunities available:
i have to give credit to ucsf with their new curriculum.
with more free time to students, they can do more stuff...
hopefully less competitive since they move to P/F system.

People around you:
I like UCLA a lot better cos I m not just dealing with health professionals or patients all 4 yrs.
While I could actually see other students as well.

My first round decision is UCLA.
Mainly because the "People around you"
I came from a place that has no sports nor non-science people not much non-premeds.
so i would like to see a more diversified professional group of people.

deleted post

Reactions: 1 user
Originally posted by vishal_k32801
I was accepted at Harvard on the first possible day and I researched all the info about Harvard. Your statement..

"But when I went to interview there, one of the students said that she went there because she knew she wanted to specialize and she could do so without working as hard. It seems like people there have a better chance of getting into specialty schools. I don't know if it's the name or what"

is not really correct. Harvard students work their butts off. Harvard prof's do not teach much but hand over notes and expect students to study hard. They all know Harvard automatically snatches best students because of the Name. The medical school is famous but Dental school is so so. Because of medical school reputation and because you are smart you will get the speciality choice easily. But, still you will have to work your butss off. Harvard students say that you do not have to work hard...it's bunch of crap...If you are good enough to get in at Harvard, your study habits are superior anyways...
Go to UCSF or UCLA, its a great school and if great weather.
All the best friend!

Amen to that. I recommend UCLA. I think it is a better school for dentistry. Great location, better name recognition than UCSF to the common man. A regular joe looking for a dentist, knows UCLA, but what is UCSF?

I agree with what you are saying, but at a dental school, i seek to beccome a great practitioner in addition to whatever stuff comes along. I am not 100% sure UCLA will give me that.

UCSF may not be well known in average joe's mind, but it is still very respectable among professionals.

Ya, I think it also depends where will I practice in the future.
If I want to stay in So Cal, better go to UCLA.

I would say to stay in CA. If your stats were good enough to get into these schools (all of which seem to be very competitive), chances are that you'll be fine as you go through dental school.

I agree that Harvard has a great match rate for specializing, but is it because the students are very intelligent or because of the name? I'm willing to bet that it comes down to each student's GPA and board scores, which will follow you at each school if you're motivated and stay on top of things.

One thing that you may want to consider though is your alumni network. If you choose harvard, your network will be smaller and most likely nonexistent in CA. If you plan on staying in CA, it could possibly help to have that existing alumni base.

As far as licensure exams, I know the Western Boards are offered at UConn and VCU b/c several students at my school have taken them. But they're still a big pain in the a$$ because you have to supply your board patients.

Not to mention, the state schools are a lot cheaper and the weather is so much nicer than boston.

Thanks for everyone's input.
I am in similar sitution with a similar thread.

O ya, doesnt Harvard have only 40 people in a class?
Imagine how much attention each of the student can get while they are in there?
Some east coast school told me that if you pick their top 40 students, their score is just as good as Harvard. (or almost)
UCSF has 82 students and UCLA has 88 students per class.
It just seems that each school has their statistics.
UCSF is the second most productive clinically.
UCLA is still number 2 on their Board 1 with 80 students, remember.
Besides, it is just 1 class. Things will change. But these are still excellent schools. No matter what you get what you put in.

sourire83
have you made up your decision yet?
I know I havent yet :rolleyes:

EC

No, I haven't made a decision yet...there are so many pros and cons of each school that my choices keep jumping back and forth.

I think I've pretty much ruled out UCLA though because I'm dying to get out of LA since I've spent my whole life here and from what I here UCSF is stronger than UCLA both clinically and in research. I also got a much more positive vibe from UCSF during the interview process. The people there were more enthusiastic and organized. I've spent four years at UCLA so I think I need a change.

Between UCSF and Harvard, I really don't know what to do. Both are equally good but in different ways. I only have a week left to decide so hopefully I'll be able to make up my mind soon.

ecdoesit, I completely understand your frustration. Good luck with your decision and if I can help with anything let me know.

Thanks again for all your comments, they've been really helpful.

What do you mean by 1 wk to decide?
Dont you have till June?
No deposit to Harvard
and you could refund your deposit at UCSF.
(Since you have ruled out UCLA already)

You know what, I forgot to put weather.
Man, it poured during my interview at UCSF.
It is windy and cold up there.
You are not going to like it long, especially you have lived in LA for so long.
I dont have to say anything about Boston's weather.

I will probably make more trips to both schools and dig through each aspect of dental schools to make my decision.
And most likely, I will be the same place that I am now, but...

From a pure clinical point of view, UCSF owns Harvard.

Research at both schools is very strong.

The only pro I can see Harvard has over UCSF is the specialty. Seriously, you can specialize ANYWHERE you go. Personally, I think clinical prowess matters much much more than any specialty edge Harvard has.

I'm also sure you'd like to practice in CA. If that's the case, UCSF will prepare better than Harvard ever will for the CA boards.

Personally, I feel that Harvard is only good for Law, Business and Medicine. Dentally, Harvard gets owned by a lot of schools out there, unless it's getting into specialty.

This may all seem like stuff I'm pulling out of my ass, but Tinkerbell can vouch for UCSF. It certainly is a very fine school, and if I ever decide to specialize, that's one place I'm going to consider.

I can say that UCSF research is much stronger than Harvard. We have way much more money and way much more research going on. Clinically, UCSF is much better. Financially, UCSF is much cheaper. The new curricullum at UCSF will prepare you much better for the new format of the board.

Yeah that's true I have until June, but I just wanted to make my decision before I take up a spot at Harvard. Otherwise, I'd just keep going back and forth like I am now...

The one big factor that is making me consider Harvard is the whole specialty thing. People keep saying that if you want to specialize Harvard is the place to go. Is that really true? Does going to Harvard really give you that much of an advantage for getting into the specialty program of your choice?

From what I remember, Harvard has nearly a 100% specialty rate. I guarantee you that your clinical exposure at Harvard is going to pale in comparison with many other schools in the nation, though.

Also, are you sure you want to specialize? I mean absolutely sure? It'd be a big waste going to Harvard and then becoming a GP in the end.

I cannot stress how clinical exposure at Harvard puts at a disadvantage, comparatively.

deleted post

I don't know about specialty and harvard. They probably all need specialty (Note: even going to GPR training is considered specialty) because their clinical skill sucks and they can't practice right away after graduating.

The only thing I can guarantee is that going to Harvard you will have a certain 50% chance of failing the CA board. And I am super nice here when I talk about that number as 50%.

Originally posted by KMF
It seems somewhat unfair to say that Harvard's clinical side is sooooo terrible. On the NBDE II, which I believe tests clinical skills, Harvard has come out to be one or two every year, so obviously, they're learning something. You may not get as much practice as everyone else, but you do learn how to do everything well, and you will have plenty of time to practice after you graduate. On the other hand, you probably will not get much more time to study dental pathology and do research and stuff if you are going to practice instead of going down the academia route. I don't know why people have to put down Harvard all the time. Harvard produced many successful dentists and many leaders in the field, so knocking the school seems to be unfair. The Dental school is probably not as well known because it is so small. The medical school has more than three times the student body, the business school has 1800 people, the undergraduate college is obviously bigger, and the law school is much bigger as well.

Sourire, my advice to you would be to go where YOU want to go. If you didn't like the school when you went to visit, you definitely should not go there. Like everyone else said, you will be able to specialize from any school, especially UCSF or UCLA. Do NOT go to Harvard simply based on the specialty thing. I think that is only one of the aspects that Harvard has to offer; there are many more, but if you don't like the school, you probably will be miserable there. Go where you will be the HAPPIEST.

Oh, by the way, every class at Harvard usually has a pretty large California contingent (around 25% of the class), and they have all done fine with passing the California boards, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Again, good luck!

While I understand where you're coming from, I'm not bashing Harvard. In fact, it's a very fine school for what it produces. Think of it this way. Every school is known to excel at certain things. We have those known for clinical exposure, we have those for research, we have those for academia, and those for specialty...by academia, I'm talking about those students moving on to become professors or doctors in research.

Harvard is an excellent school for academia, specialty and research. This is exactly what Harvard Dental is known for. However, it's clinical exposure is lacking compared to many (not all, maybe most) schools out there. Now, the comparison we're talking about here is UCSF and Harvard, and to that UCSF obliterates Harvard in most aspects besides specialty (and perhaps research and academia).

I'm certainly for the OP going to whereever HE wants to go. However, I'm simply addressing this issue as it is so that HE can make an EDUCATED decision on the next 4 years (and eventually the rest) of his life.

To the OP. If you truly want to specialize, by all means Harvard hands down. It nearly guarantees that you'll get into your top 2 or 3 choices of specialty. However, if you have any doubt that you may be happy or prefer to be a GP, UCSF will be your best bet. The reasons being stated above by me and Tinker Bell.

I am not making any biased decision here, I'm a Tufts student. And we don't have any rivalry with Harvard. (If anyone's our rival, it'd be BU ;) j/k) We're all colleagues, and it'd be nice to have all of us entering school make it out happy and alive.

Best of luck.

Originally posted by KMF
It seems somewhat unfair to say that Harvard's clinical side is sooooo terrible. On the NBDE II, which I believe tests clinical skills, Harvard has come out to be one or two every year, so obviously, they're learning something.

NBDE II tests NOTHING on clinical skills. What it does test is how well you have memorized the theoretical rules on managing a clinical procedure. For example, it tests if you know the differences in an ideal class V amalgam vs. resin prep - bevel or not, retention or not, outline form differences, etc. It does not test if you can successfully cut and restore the prep when there is real decay, saliva, pulp, a tongue, gingiva, cheek all getting in your way to do ideal work. You can be a great memorizer and do awesome on the exam and have the worst clinical skills. Or you can be very clinically talented and barely pass with a 76 because although you know exactly what the differences are between amalgam vs. resin preps, reiterating that info on a multiple choice exam isn't your best asset - doing it and practically applying that info is.

So yes, it is entirely possible to say that Harvard's clinical side is terrible even if you have the highest Part II exam scores every year. You have a group of 35 people who can tell you exactly how to cut a full cast gold crown. But if each student has only ever done 1 full cast gold crown prep & restoration on a real patient, then they have pretty much no clinical experience in doing crown preps in the mouth. Doing a crown prep on a typodont is similar, but not the same as doing it in the mouth b/c you have rotated and tilted teeth, decay and almost no supragingival sound tooth structure, a live pulp sometimes, a very active tongue, and a tired patient to deal with which are huge factors in how you make that crown prep. Crown preps in the mouth don't always come out looking quite like those conservative preps we cut on the typodont or for the NERB exam, so clinical experience counts for a lot.

And yes, I agree that Harvard is a good school to consider if you are 100% sure you will specialize. However, if money is an issue for you, then remember this. If you end up specializing in ortho, endo, perio, or prostho, the majority of specialty programs in these field have you paying tuition to the schools, so add that to your loans from dental school. Tuition at many specialty programs are just as much as annual dental school tuition, so for example, going to Columbia for perio means another $35,000+ per year for 3 more years. Harvard can't be cheaper than UCLA/UCSF, so just something to think about b/c I doubt most pre-dents ever realize that specialty training can cost you more money.

You can be a specialist from any dental school. UCLA & UCSF have lots of students go on to specialize. I don't know why nearly everyone at Harvard moves on to more training, but a DDS/DMD is a great graduate degree that allows you to practice so much cool stuff. UCLA & UCSF both probably have plenty of students who are happy with their DDS and being general practitioners, so the stats of how many students go on to specialize tell you nothing about how good a school is.

The more I think about it, the more UCSF looks like a better school for me. The new curriculum looks promising and I really like that they're gonna have Pass/Fail grading next year. And even though I want to specialize now, who knows if that'll be the case four years into dental school. If I have good clinical skills, I have that as a back-up if I decide not to specialize or want to wait a couple years until I do. The California licensure exam is also a big factor to consider, and I don't know if Harvard will be able to train me as well to pass.

I'm still looking over my lists and hopefully closer to a decision.
Thanks again to everyone for their comments.

hi, sourire83
dont forget to check out the other thread about ucla and ucsf.

ecdoesit, I've been reading the messages on your thread...Have you decided on a school yet?

sourire,

do you want to stay in warm LA or California not to mention pay A LOT less tuition?

OR

do you want to move to a much colder Boston and pay A LOT more tutition but get the Harvard name?

They are all very excellent schools. Just choose the one you had the best feeling about when you visited the schools during your interview.

I really don't think you should matter which school does better than which one on the boards since these are mere averages, and also all three schools usually score pretty well in general anyways. What is most important is how you think you will do in that given environment and which one will have the most advantages to your needs.

sourire83,
have you decided which school to go to yet?

Originally posted by tinker bell
I can say that UCSF research is much stronger than Harvard. We have way much more money and way much more research going on. Clinically, UCSF is much better. Financially, UCSF is much cheaper. The new curricullum at UCSF will prepare you much better for the new format of the board.

Hi,

While UCSF does get more NIH and other money for research, there is the Forsyth Dental Institute which is about 3 or 4 blocks away from HSDM in Boston. This is a four story building with a ton of lab space and some of the best dental researchers in the world working on all kinds of stuff. I don't know if whatever numbers you are comparing to UCSF include Forsyth.

To say that Forsyth is exclusive and shouldn't be included is also misleading because almost every PI is affiliated with HSDM and tons of HSDM dental students go there to work on their mandatory research projects.

And there are always problems with working out new curricula while Harvard's is tried and true, especially the first two years because it doubles up as their excellent medical curriculum.

Just my thoughts :)

May I know why UCSF?

I am confirming UCLA.
It has been a tough battle in my mind.
UCSF is great, but it doesnt seem to be strong enough to pull me away.

From the beginning, I didn't really want to go to UCLA because I went there for my undergrad and really want a change of environment. I've lived in LA my entire life and I feel like it's time to try something new. I know there's lots of stuff to do in LA but honestly the scene can get old after a while. Also, there were aspects of UCSF that I thought were better than UCLA. First of all, UCSF beats UCLA in their clinical productivity. I've talked to different people in the dental field, including someone on the admissions committee for a post-doc program and they all say that I will be trained better as a clinician at UCSF. Plus, UCLA still has a problem of getting patients. I know the area and I wouldn't expect all these rich people from Bel-Air to come to a school clinic. In terms of research, UCSF definitely gets more funding and although you can find some research here at UCLA, there seem to be more opportunities at UCSF. Finally, I just had a better feel for UCSF's dental school when I went for the interview. I've been to UCLA'a dental school many times but during the interview I just wasn't impressed with what they had to offer. I don't know, maybe it was an off day, but I just didn't get a feeling that I could picture myself there (and happy) for the next four years.

I was actually seriously considering going to Harvard over UCSF, but what it came down to was money. When you include everything from tuition to airfare, Harvard is going to cost a lot more than UCSF. AND, if I decide to specialize (which I'll most likely end up doing if I go to Harvard), I'm gonna have to pay for at least 2 or 3 more years of schooling. I want to be able to afford a post-doc program and not be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt before I can even practice.

Hope this helps! Good Luck

I need advice on choosing between UCLA, UCSF, and Harvard. I know they're all great schools but since I can only pick one I'm really torn.

UCLA and UCSF seem really similar in that they're both public, same class size, similar faculty, and focused on research and clinical experience. I'm leaning more towards UCSF because I've already spent four years as a UCLA undergrad and I'm looking to get out of LA.

As for Harvard, it's private and the curriculum seems really different from the other two. The class size is small and you spend the first two years basically as a med student. It's also in Boston which is really far from home and completely different from southern California. But when I went to interview there, one of the students said that she went there because she knew she wanted to specialize and she could do so without working as hard. It seems like people there have a better chance of getting into specialty schools. I don't know if it's the name or what.

Anyways, please if anyone could give me any kind of advice on these schools I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi, I'm not sure if you will ever see this.
But I'm Rex - a current undergrad at UCLA. And I'm planning to go to medical school just as you did, I want to get accepted to the top med schools. I want options in my life. I've come from nothing, I made myself into everything I've earned. Getting into UCLA on scholarship, I've done it all - all me. I want a better life for myself and my family I hope to have one day. I know, I know I'm rambling, but that just shows how dedicated and dead serious I want this. That being said, I know just as much as you did how much where you go to medical school defines your future outcome. So please share, What will set me over the top? From one health professional to the next. I know the process, the mess up's applicants make, trust me. I want to know what set you over the top to get you where you are today.

Thanks for listening. - Rex

But I'm Rex - a current undergrad at UCLA. And I'm planning to go to medical school just as you did, I want to get accepted to the top med schools. I want options in my life. I've come from nothing, I made myself into everything I've earned. Getting into UCLA on scholarship, I've done it all - all me. I want a better life for myself and my family I hope to have one day. I know, I know I'm rambling, but that just shows how dedicated and dead serious I want this. That being said, I know just as much as you did how much where you go to medical school defines your future outcome. So please share, What will set me over the top? From one health professional to the next. I know the process, the mess up's applicants make, trust me. I want to know what set you over the top to get you where you are today.

Rex,

1. You're not a health professional, yet.
2. The OP did not go to medical school; this is a dental forum. He was talking about dental school.
3. Last but certainly not least, this thread is 13 YEARS OLD. That would put you anywhere from about 5-9 years old when it was posted. So let's go with 7. You were 7 when this was written.

To answer your question, the best advice I, or anyone can give you is start with attention to detail.

Seriously dude, wow.

Reactions: 5 users

"sourire83 was last seen: Jul 2, 2007"

Reactions: 1 user
Rex,

1. You're not a health professional, yet.
2. The OP did not go to medical school; this is a dental forum. He was talking about dental school.
3. Last but certainly not least, this thread is 13 YEARS OLD. That would put you anywhere from about 5-9 years old when it was posted. So let's go with 7. You were 7 when this was written.

To answer your question, the best advice I, or anyone can give you is start with attention to detail.

Seriously dude, wow.

randy savage is that you?!?