UCLA vs USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtnbiker11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's response, it was an honest question. I was not tryin to be a troll.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts on UCLA med vs USC med? I got into both and am having difficulty chosing. Both schools have new hospitals and I hear the clinical traning at County is way better than UCLA.

thanks!!​

:bang: :annoyed: :troll: :smack: :uhno: :poke: :boom: :diebanana: :slap: :sendoff:

Haha the only thing I wanted out of this cycle was an acceptance from either one of these schools but all I got was a waitlist and a silent rejection. Funkydoctormonkey I agree with you. The worst part is I'll have to read UCLA/USC vs Lesser school threads for the rest of my time on this website.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to be a trojan?

The answer to your question is easy. Which school hired the NewWeasel, aka the Weasel, as its football coach? Answer: Not USC, and the Weasel is not Pete Carroll. Personally, I would never attend any med school associated with the Weasel, so, yeah, have some self respect, and go to USC. God, how would you like to attend some campus event, and see the Weasel? LIfe is too short.

I would say if you are not worried about $$$ then go with your gut. Both are great schools.

If you are worried about $$$ go with UCLA, it is a lot cheaper (especially if you are in-state)

There are good things about USC: county hospital, HUGE board scores, great alumni base, private school (I guess the students get kinda spoiled because they can ask the dean for $$$ for certain facilities around campus. I was talking to a student who said they did this and the dean wrote a check for like $10-15k for the student lounge which was already pretty tight)

Ohh dont forget USC has the most amazing ketchup (they make their own that they serve you when you interview)

UCLA is a top 10 school though and you could not go wrong with it. I am sure they have many similar positives that I mentioned for USC...except the ketchup.

Thats a hard decision you got there.

When I think of a Private school, I think of them catering to your needs because of all the money you are spending to go there.

When I think of a public school, its like they are doing you the favor by letting you go to a Top school for such a good price.

I think another thread has already discussed the merits of how hot the women are that go there.

USC won hands down.

Also if you google USC girls or UCLA girls or some version of those like girls of USC or girls of UCLA, hot USC babes, college girls from california...or even girls of the pac 10 make sure you have your filter on if you are offended by some images.

If you even have to ask this question then go to USC. I guess you didn't know that ucla has 2 county hospitals olive view and harbor.

I think another thread has already discussed the merits of how hot the women are that go there.

USC won hands down.

Also if you google USC girls or UCLA girls or some version of those like girls of USC or girls of UCLA, hot USC babes, college girls from california...or even girls of the pac 10 make sure you have your filter on if you are offended by some images.

it always irritates me how people are obsessed with USC girls. They have trouble remembering their names. That is NOT attractive.

As far as the OP, i'd make that decision based on cash money alone. Both good educations so why pay more than you half to.

If you even have to ask this question then go to USC. I guess you didn't know that ucla has 2 county hospitals olive view and harbor.

And the VA too, which is very hands on.

ideally you'd go to usc to get football game tickets, plus you'd be an official trojan, then you'd sneak into harbor-ucla for residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
it always irritates me how people are obsessed with USC girls. They have trouble remembering their names. That is NOT attractive.

As far as the OP, i'd make that decision based on cash money alone. Both good educations so why pay more than you half to.

Why would you care?
I don't care if they remember their names (hell, I probably won't)...just as long as they remember to yell out sankondbest in bed.

Why would you care?
I don't care if they remember their names (hell, I probably won't)...just as long as they remember to yell out sankondbest in bed.

haha to each their own. my experience with USC girls is that they are superficial, snobby, not really that intelligent, dull, and not fun to talk to. I mean obviously i havent met every girl at USC and i'm sure there are some gems...but with my expereinces the girls get :thumbdown:thumbdown

Why would you care?

Yea broski, I love baggin' chicks.. just another notch on the bed post am I right broseph? Have you seen my protein shakes? must have left them at the bench (where I was liftin' 2x my bodyweight). DO you think the USC girlz will notice my pump?

Yea broski, I love baggin' chicks.. just another notch on the bed post am I right broseph? Have you seen my protein shakes? must have left them at the bench (where I was liftin' 2x my bodyweight). DO you think the USC girlz will notice my pump?

hahahaha

:roflcopter::roflcopter:

Did you get injured or are you recovering from something?

You guys are too uptight. What's wrong with chasing chicks, lifting weights, playing beerpong AND being a med student? They are not mutually exclusive...

Oh nothing wrong with them at all, they are fine pursuits, but if you look at the way sakondbest wrote his post (and honestly if you took a look through his post history) you'd understand my comments.

But yea I am not disagreeing with you--they are all worthy pasttimes.

He's just trying to provoke people. I doubt he's really that way.

Go to USC if you're unsure. This way, those of us who would sell our souls to got o UCLA will have one more open spot to fight over. :idea:

Just kidding. Go to the school you were more impressed with at the interview.