UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

Can someone please give me the email address for their admission office? I can't find it anywhere?

thanks so much!

Also, can someone please post their secondary questions :D

your help is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

its [email protected]

I don't really remember the secondary questions...I think it was all about your most important extracurricular activity, research activity, etc but I really don't remember...so that's not so helpful. But the e-mail is right!

Members don't see this ad :)
By the way, I have found that you will get way farther by calling UCLA than e-mailing them...so if you can call/need to call, the phone # is 310-825-6081.

ok thank you so much,

does anybody have their secondary questions?

thanks

watcha

describe involvement in one most important non-academic activity taht has been important in your life.

what has been the one most unique leadership, entrepeneurial or creative activity in which you participated?

what has been the one most important volunteer work you have done and why was it meaningful?

what is the one most important honor you have received? why do you view this as important?

what has been your most scholarly project (thesis, research or field study in basic or clinical science or in the humanities)? describe one and give the number of hours, dates, and advisor.

describe a problem in your life. inlcude how you dealt with it and how it influenced your growth.

list major paid work experience during or since college. give dates, and description, approximate hours hours (list the most recent first).

is there any hardship to which you would like the committe to give special consideration in evaluating your application?

each has a 800 character limit. good luck!

calbear