Uconn AEGD Interview International

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental CR

Dr. Dental CR
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I am applying to the AEGD program in UCONN I have an interview on December 4th , does anyone has information on how is the interview?? Do they ask clinical questions or they just want to talk to you? If anyone has information or has already been to the interview, tell us what to expect please!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!!!!
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!! I am applying to the AEGD program in UCONN I have an interview on December 4th , does anyone has information on how is the interview?? Do they ask clinical questions or they just want to talk to you? If anyone has information or has already been to the interview, tell us what to expect please!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!!!!
user_online.gif
progress.gif

hey dental CR.. check my thread of Rochester interview i posted some common interview questions,, am not saying that Uconn will ask the same questions obviuosly not ,, but just to get an idea about the kind of questions that are asked at interviews,
Gluck man ,

HI.. I have applied to UConn AEGD program this year. Anyone else who has applied for the program..please post in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys..

Did you all use the PASS service to apply to AEGD? If you did, did you guys use the professional evaluation form(PEF)? They are pretty clear that letters other than the PEF will be unofficial but am curious to know what they do if you send them just the recommendation letters, would they still forward those or just ignore them. Please let me know if you guys have any idea.

Thanks

Good luck to all!!!!!!!
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Hi, Can you please let us know how and when you got the call. I mean email or regular mail. Thanks.

Can you scare with us your scores? part 1 and 2, toefl, gpa?

DR.Ruiz had informed me that the interview invites would be sent from Oct 14!
So any lucky ones out there who gt d interview invite pls post in with ur details of stats..wud b helpful fr d rest of us to assess our standing!

Thnx n all d best all of u

Hi!! I have the interview on december 11th ...do you know something about this interview??? ...

Hi clauditas7... do u hav ur aegd interview? wen did u get ur invite fr interview? Anywayz gud luk! Also can u share ur stats?