UConn BBQ on Aug 16...........

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by MsPurtell, Jun 29, 2002.

1. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I think I'll attend. Any others??? Really looking forward to meeting you all!

Margaret

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ske5

ske5 Junior Member

Margaret,

Have you, or anybody else for that matter, received your financial aid letter yet? I emailed them about a month ago, and they said they would be sending them out soon. I tried emailing them again a week ago, but no response. I thought I would check to see if anyone else was having a problem before I called, making them shred my letter out of spite! Thanks.

4. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

ske5,

Haven't gotten anything from financial aid yet. I had spoken with them ages ago and they told me that stuff would go out in July. We should get it soon.

Margaret

5. neeky

neeky Senior Member

hey all,

I was so happy to receive anything in the mail from Uconn, but I am waiting on getting my financial aid stuff as well. I think I will go to the BBQ, but none of my folks will be able to attend. :(
    On another note, are any of you totally nervous about starting school? And for the current peeps at Uconn, do you all have laptops or desktops, and which would you suggest? I know I asked this before but the letter they sent in the last mailing made me reconsider getting a laptop....

-see you all very soon!

PS thanks margaret for the opinion on talcott forest, I guess that is where I will probably end up.

6. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Hi Neeky,

Yes, I'm nervous ........but also very excited and ready to go. I'll be stopping work soon and I'm going to just take the time to relax and enjoy the summer. Hopefully I'l get in a quick vacation.

Pat & makebeleeve,

I'm glad you posted those pointers regarding computers. I think I'll hold off on the laptop for now.

See you all soon!

Margaret

7. neeky

neeky Senior Member

thank you Pat and makebuleev,
    I guess I will wait and see what my study habits lean towards, and then decide.

Margaret, I hope you get a LOT of rest, it sounds like we are really in for it!! :)