Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Uconn

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by youngin, Mar 29, 2004.

1. youngin

youngin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey,
    I have actually been roaming this board for the past week or so and am glad i found it. Just wondering though, what are your opinions of UCONN medical school? I've been accepted there and also to Penn State Medical School at Hershey. Any opinions or information of the schools would be nice. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. zepplinfan

zepplinfan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do a search for UConn and Penn............u'll find a ton of stuff.

4. bry2781

bry2781 Member
    7+ Year Member

I enjoyed Uconn very much when i went to interview there in november. I would highly consider it as a great place to go for med school and the students there seem more than helpful. I have still yet to hear back from them (four months???) do you happen to know the phone number to call? I have tried all of the ones in the MSAR and the website, but all i get are answering machines. Quite frustrating to wait 4 months and not even be able to speak to a person.

5. youngin

youngin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I don't know how much I can help you out but you can try these numbers 860) 679-4713 or (860) 679-3874. Those are the ones I called in before and I didn't have a problem.

6. beanbean

beanbean 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi,

I am an MSI at UCONN and love it! Did you get a chance to some to the Second Look Weekend this past week? Send me a PM if you have any specific questions. I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Deirdre