• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

youngin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Hey,
I have actually been roaming this board for the past week or so and am glad i found it. Just wondering though, what are your opinions of UCONN medical school? I've been accepted there and also to Penn State Medical School at Hershey. Any opinions or information of the schools would be nice. Thanks

bry2781

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2004
NY/NJ
Visit site
Status
I enjoyed Uconn very much when i went to interview there in november. I would highly consider it as a great place to go for med school and the students there seem more than helpful. I have still yet to hear back from them (four months???) do you happen to know the phone number to call? I have tried all of the ones in the MSAR and the website, but all i get are answering machines. Quite frustrating to wait 4 months and not even be able to speak to a person.

About the Ads

youngin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2004
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I don't know how much I can help you out but you can try these numbers 860) 679-4713 or (860) 679-3874. Those are the ones I called in before and I didn't have a problem.

beanbean

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2002
Connecticut
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Hi,

I am an MSI at UCONN and love it! Did you get a chance to some to the Second Look Weekend this past week? Send me a PM if you have any specific questions. I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Deirdre

About the Ads