UConn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VPDcurt

2K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Nov 18th and still haven't heard. Anyone else in a similar situation? I tried calling on Friday but it was just a voicemail status check thing and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

PS - I am instate.

Members don't see this ad.

VPDcurt said:
I interviewed on Nov 18th and still haven't heard. Anyone else in a similar situation? I tried calling on Friday but it was just a voicemail status check thing and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

PS - I am instate.

Instead of calling, have you tried e-mailing Dr. Sanford? He's been pretty accessible via e-mail for me. This way he can respond at his convenience instead of a bunch of anxious pre-meds flooding the admissions office with status check calls!

I emailed Dr. Sanford because I couldn't get through with a phone call. I still haven't heard back from him. How long does he usually take to respond if you don't mind me asking? Anyone hear back from UConn recently?

I spoke with someone at UConn admissions this morning- I was also told 6-8 weeks after interview, but learned that means nothing :( some people hear 2 weeks after interview, some haven't heard 3 months later.

Keat Sanford usually responds pretty quickly- but I think he's going out of town at the end of this week just so you know.

Good luck!