Uconn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any one who knows the Uconn dental school toelf code?

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you very much appu09!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi anyone for AEGD application
No reply to me as yet from Dr. Eric Ruiz
Pls reply ASAP....is anyone is already in or selected for interview
thanx
amit

I got an email last week from uconn saying they have all my paper work except the national board score. I had requested JC to send it in oct & when I called them they said it was sent out on oct 21. I said them to send it out again & they are going to do it on friday. Hopefully this time uconn gets it

wat is this financial declaration form in uconn..can anyone through some light on it..i simply dont have any clue..i read adout it on caapid website,,

wat is this financial declaration form in uconn..can anyone through some light on it..i simply dont have any clue..i read adout it on caapid website,,

that is somethin u need to fill n submit aftr u r accepted into d school....it states dat u r financially ready to pay for d study....

that is somethin u need to fill n submit aftr u r accepted into d school....it states dat u r financially ready to pay for d study....
so we dont have to do anything in the application process????

so we dont have to do anything in the application process????
once u send d caapid application...u need to forward ur official nbde score, toefl(photocopy wil do ) n d application fee to d school directly....

got application complete email from uconn last week. also got my nbde part 2 score...75. not a great score but atleast iam happy that i passed. keeping my fingers crossed for that magical iv call