UCSD Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kalak24

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling with waiting for the acceptable pool to move. Has anyone actually been accepted out of the pool since March?

Members don't see this ad.

i think the best time for people to be taken off the acceptable pool would be after may 15th when everyone has to designate a school to attend. not everyone is going to withdraw right now esp with second look coming up and thoughts of financial aid dance in their heads.

a good number of acceptances will prolly make their decision that week of may and thats when you will see the most movement in the pool.

Thanks Jlee. You know, that's what I figured. It's just that the admit office said people are moving off the list all the time. It got me thinking.

Members don't see this ad :)
kalak24 said:
Thanks Jlee. You know, that's what I figured. It's just that the admit office said people are moving off the list all the time. It got me thinking.

They mean people are withdrawing from the list which is obviously a good thing for you.

If you look at threads from last year, the UCSD list moved in late May and early June, and lots of people on SDN alone got in. Pretty much everyone I met on interview day was from the acceptable pool, I asked them.

Good luck!

Thanks Eraserhead. I really appreciate your input.

Certainly is good news for us.