UCSD interview on 3/15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at UCSD on Tuesday 3/15 and I want to see if anyone else will be there. I was notify by the free clinic coordinator that there is no formal tour of the clinic that week (due to finals week). I'm still planning to drop by the clinic and see what it is about. I will be renting a car while I'm in SD. If you're interviewing at SD next Tuesday and want to join me monday night for a visit to the clinic, let me know. I should be in SD after 5pm on monday.

Members don't see this ad.

sdnstud said:
I have an interview at UCSD on Tuesday 3/15 and I want to see if anyone else will be there. I was notify by the free clinic coordinator that there is no formal tour of the clinic that week (due to finals week). I'm still planning to drop by the clinic and see what it is about. I will be renting a car while I'm in SD. If you're interviewing at SD next Tuesday and want to join me monday night for a visit to the clinic, let me know. I should be in SD after 5pm on monday.

without the students im not certain if the clinic runs so double check. It's a pretty cool thing to see tho; really shows the strenght of early clinical training at ucsd; good luck

Haybrant said:
without the students im not certain if the clinic runs so double check. It's a pretty cool thing to see tho; really shows the strenght of early clinical training at ucsd; good luck

The clinic didn't run for the two weeks of winter break, although if I recall it may have run during finals. (I live in SD.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, I double checked with the coordinator. There should be someone there at the clinic

Haybrant said:

There would not be many MS1s or MS2 at the free clinics, but there will be MS4s, who are just lounging around

;)

Z.

BUMP. Last call. I'm offering free rides to the clinic in my PT Cruiser.

SDNstud, how did your interview go?

Qemmalee said:
SDNstud, how did your interview go?

It was an awesome experience. San Diego is a paradise. My interviewers cannot be nicer.

i got some updated info on SD. SD has interviewed over 550 applicants, and that number will likely reach 600 this year. If last year is a good indication, SD will offer 250 acceptances to fill its class of 120. That means, acceptance rate post-interview this year will likely be below 50%.

SD has accepted a full class, which means 120-130 or so.