UCSD is still sending interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alexander99

Ghetto Fabulous
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone that's waiting for an interview at UCSD to know that they're still sending out invites. I just received mine today for mid/late March. I know a couple of people on here were convinced that they had finished sending out invitations as of early February but that's obviously not true. I'm pretty sure they interview until sometime in April so you might hear back sometime in the next couple of weeks. There's definately still time left.

Alexander

P.S. I never went on interview hold so for those of you who fall into that category, I'm not sure if this info applies to you.

Members don't see this ad.

UCSD's interview policy: we interview until we are done interviewing. So, there is no specific end date and I also anticipate they are going to be interviewing into April.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe I'm still on pre-interview hold.
Anyone there who was on hold receive an interview invite recently?

I was on the pre-interview hold/"wait list" for a couple of months. Last week, I received an interview invite for mid march so there is still hope for all of you who are still on hold,
cheers