1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

UCSD Secondary Essay

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SunnyBunny7, Sep 24, 2002.

1. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic
    7+ Year Member

For this "autobiographical sketch" question, what are you supposed to write exactly? I mean it says to include family and childhood, etc., so do they actually want you to say, I was born here, I went to elementary school here, blah blah . . . or do you just focus on medical related stuff like your motivations for going into medicine? Well I guess the instructions say to do both, but this family and childhood thing is weird. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jet915

Jet915 Shi*ter's Rule
    10+ Year Member

For me, I just talked about significant parts of my childhood up until college and then a little about my plans for the future. I just wrote it like it was a type of story. I included stuff like hobbies or significant events in my life etc.........

Jetson

4. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic
    7+ Year Member

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll figure out something.