UCSD Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IknowWonderful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else receive their UCSD Secondary? The autobiographical sketch says to limit the answer to two pages, but then it says to use the space provided which is only one page. Kinda confusing...which one do I go with? Thanks. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure you can just add another page.

My question is, what's considered a "readable" font? The prompt is pretty broad... it's actually really easy to run out of space.

Anyone else receive their UCSD Secondary? The autobiographical sketch says to limit the answer to two pages, but then it says to use the space provided which is only one page. Kinda confusing...which one do I go with? Thanks. :laugh:

They have a Word and PDF version of the secondary. I found the Word one to be much easier to use. For the 2 page statement, just paste in your two pages, and everything will slide down to accommodate the new text. From there it's just up to you to decide what font and size looks pretty. I really like this limitation. You can play with fonts etc so that the requirements fit your essay, rather than the other way around.