UCSF AADSAS status page?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Valleyfornia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything up on their status page? mine is blank and my app was turned in, in june.

Members don't see this ad.

status was updated a couple days ago to "received/under review" ...i submitted late june

Mine says "Received/Application Complete"! I submitted my application in June but mailed my secondaries in late August.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine early august and it still saying "no status" even though they sent me a receipt saying they've received my payment.

I submitted mine early august and it still saying "no status" even though they sent me a receipt saying they've received my payment.

UCSF is pretty slow! I mailed my secondary in late August but then it took about a month to receive an e-mail saying that they have received my secondary application! You can give them a call because they usually don't check e-mails since I tried to reach them by e-mail but I could not get hold of them. I called them and finally they told me that they have received my application and my file is complete!

mine changed to "invited for interview" a couple days ago, although they gave me an interview by email about a month ago.

My status is waiting or sth like this. I don't know that they are waiting for my second Dat score or the secondary application. By the way, I should complete secondary application or wait until they ask to

mine ways received/waiting additional info, though i'm certain they've had secondary and all my stuff almost a month now.