UCSF Acceptance Poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I was interviewed at UCSF. I have learnt my status from them. I have been ..

• Waitlisted. But already have other confirmed offer(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akmount

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks,
Please take this poll if you were interviewed at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) for IDP batch starting 2005. The poll question is:-

"I was interviewed at University of California San Francisco (UCSF). I have either heard from them or checked my status with them. I have been .."

Members don't see this ad.

has ucsf already started sending the results?
how can poeple be waitlisted or rejected so soon. some1 pls clear this for me.
i think its too early for this poll ,if the results rnt announced, coz it will be lburied under all other posts :)

hi dentistindia96, and ek dds, when did you get the information regarding your ucsf interview results?are the results out so early? viral

Members don't see this ad :)
viral said:
hi dentistindia96, and ek dds, when did you get the information regarding your ucsf interview results?are the results out so early? viral
Hi guys,
I think the results are not yet out and i think u all got confused because of the poll.

international said:
Hi guys,
I think the results are not yet out and i think u all got confused because of the poll.
hi all,
just heard the news about the ucsf results that it has been out today.
I am not very sure about that as ucsf mentioned the results will be out in dec.
good luck

ddsfight said:
hi all,
just heard the news about the ucsf results that it has been out today.
I am not very sure about that as ucsf mentioned the results will be out in dec.
good luck
hi guys
just got an email from gordon , got accepted at ucsf
i didn't feel it would not be easy considering the competetion
but I guess i was just lucky
good luck to all of you

nimeshshingala said:
hi guys
just got an email from gordon , got accepted at ucsf
i didn't feel it would be easy considering the competetion
but I guess i was just lucky
good luck to all of you

Congratulaitonsss

thank you international
you are my hero
thanks to you for all the help and guidance
keep up the good work
I would also want to contribute to sdn and help aspiring dentists who want to achieve their american dream
thanks again international

I got acceptance from UCSf.I am very happy. :love: :)

Just talked to Petri, and he said the results are out - meaning they have finalised the complete list, but they are not going to tell the results on phone. Barbara Richardson should be contacting all the selected people in coming days
(well the formal word was - by end of December).

Everyone, please keep updating this thread as you hear anything from UCSF. Hope you won't mind posting your scores and how you did in your interview, written and practical tests.

Thanks.

obviously a lot of SDN members have got acceptance at UCSF, at the same time they are not telling the staus to others ... saying that everyone will know of their final status by Dec end ...
Are there people who have also got on their alternate list or waitlist ?

Hi everybody,
Instead of voting in the usc poll I have mistakenly posted my vote in the ucsf acceptance poll. I have been accepted at USC and not UCSF. I am really very sorry about the misunderstanding. I tried to remove my name from UCSF acceptance list , but couldn't do it. Once again I am really sorry.

I too am accepted at UCSF.... :)

I too got a letter saying that I have been granted provisional acceptance. :)
Hey all you guys who have been accepted at UCSF please let me know when are we supposed to give them our original documents for verification.

hey ocdentist....
they have not specified any timeline in the letter....even i had the same question.....
I think they will send us all the information in a few days.....
I shall try to contact them and find the info.....
in the meanwhile if anyone has any info abt this can post it here.....

Hey All,
Congrats to all those who are selected.
Has anybody recieved a rejection or waitlisted letter???
Haven't recieved anything so far. Still not sure whether all selected candidates are notified already or will it be done in a phased manner depending upon how many selected people accept the seat.

hi all i have been accepted to ucsf idp

hi all , i am also accepted at ucsf. it`s like dream come true for me. :love: