UCSF Alternate List 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BombayBDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,
whoever is on the UCSF alternate list..pls post here if and when you get acceptance.
this will help others evaluate their chances.

the second list will be out on monday the 7th.

(and please keep this place clean of UCSF vs UOP crap.. thanks.)

Members don't see this ad.

I was on the high alternate position of UCSF, and I got an acceptance today from them. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

But I haven't decided where to go yet.

Guys,
whoever is on the UCSF alternate list..pls post here if and when you get acceptance.
this will help others evaluate their chances.

the second list will be out on monday the 7th.

(and please keep this place clean of UCSF vs UOP crap.. thanks.)

I was on the high alternate position of UCSF, and I got an acceptance today from them. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats on getting in...
do let us know wat u decide eventually..
I know atleast 3 individuals who got their aceptance on monday the 7th.

anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi Pierori,:claps::claps::clap::clap:
congratulation! I think you got the best school UCSF. i have couple friends who informed that UCSF is cheaper and ISP have their owned chair and they count on how much you make not how many procedures like USC. So, they can finished program faster. Good luck to you.

Hi Pierori,:claps::claps::clap::clap:
congratulation! I think you got the best school UCSF. i have couple friends who informed that UCSF is cheaper and ISP have their owned chair and they count on how much you make not how many procedures like USC. So, they can finished programme faster. Good luck to you.

that not true.
UCSF has patient work quotas that you have to complete.
I have never heard of such a thing as someone graduating before time. Even students who have completed their work quotas were waiting to gradute..

And Im writing this again, Dont start the UCSF /UOP/ any other school Debate here.

Guys who want to type misleading information so that candidates select other schools and their name moves up on the alternate list - Grow Up !...

Candidates who have to select between schools, be wise enough not to trust anyone here - esp people who have joined SDN in Nov/Dec 2009.

Last edited:
that not true.
I have never heard of such a thing as someone graduating before time. Even students who have completed their work quotas were waiting to gradute..

And Im writing this again, Dont start the UCSF /UOP/ any other school Debate here.

Guys who want to type misleading information so that candidates select other schools and their name moves up on the alternate list - Grow Up !...

Candidates who have to select between schools, be wise enough not to trust anyone here - esp people who have joined SDN in Nov/Dec 2009.
hi bombay
This is what i knew and is my opinion. I think he is a doctor, so he can make his owned decision. Oh! I know why??? good luck to you, haha

hi bombay
This is what i knew and is my opinion. I think he is a doctor, so he can make his owned decision. Oh! I know why??? good luck to you, haha

yes I am sure he can make his OWNED decicion..
U know why? aree wah!! should I clap???
thanks.
haha..

I agree that comparing schools on this forum did more damage than good. The only thing I am asking our fellow doctors is to pick a school and not to hold two seats in two different schools because other candidates and their families are waiting for spots to be availabe. I think some people can relate to that already. Good luck to everybody.

I agree that comparing schools on this forum did more damage than good. The only thing I am asking our fellow doctors is to pick a school and not to hold two seats in two different schools because other candidates and their families are waiting for spots to be availabe. I think some people can relate to that already. Good luck to everybody.

Liked it the way you presented your thoughts, I wish you guys all the best and hope everybody gets in their dream school soon. I've done my part, declined all offers except one. So, hope that helps you guys to get into your dream schools.

that not true.

I completely agree with BombayBDS..........

looks like 'PP' is back in action, glad to see ppl like you around. :thumbup:
Nicely said. Good luck to you too, dear friend!

that not true.

Last edited: