huang123

2+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2017
For those who are invited for UCSF interview and applied for the Dentstay program, did you guys hear anything back yet?
I am eager to book my flight and was debating to email them again.

Thanks!

dkeencttazl

2+ Year Member
May 23, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
For those who are invited for UCSF interview and applied for the Dentstay program, did you guys hear anything back yet?
I am eager to book my flight and was debating to email them again.

Thanks!

I emailed them the moment I got my interview on July 19th and still nothing.

About the Ads

burritoz

2+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2016
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Okay thank you! Have you interviewed already? Or is yours on the 15th as well? Also I emailed them yesterday, but still no response. Should I email them again still?
Mine is also on the 15th! If you emailed yesterday I'd give it until Monday/Tuesday! In the meantime you should probably look for other housing options though just in case they don't respond soon enough

Reactions: lillonghornpredent

lillonghornpredent

2+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2017
Mine is also on the 15th! If you emailed yesterday I'd give it until Monday/Tuesday! In the meantime you should probably look for other housing options though just in case they don't respond soon enough
I ended up getting a response last night. They, unfortunately, weren't able to accommodate me, but I can still join ya'll for dinner! See you soon! :)

Reactions: burritoz
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads