huang123

2+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2017
For those who are invited for UCSF interview and applied for the Dentstay program, did you guys hear anything back yet?
I am eager to book my flight and was debating to email them again.

Thanks!

May 23, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
For those who are invited for UCSF interview and applied for the Dentstay program, did you guys hear anything back yet?
I am eager to book my flight and was debating to email them again.

Thanks!
I emailed them the moment I got my interview on July 19th and still nothing.

About the Ads

stressedpredent

2+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I think it's safe to assume they're still figuring it all out and making arrangements before they reply back.

fit2

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
YEah I wrote then an interview right after invite and no respose so far

Chip Otle

2+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
They responded to my email the next day. I'm scheduled to interview on sept 8.

burritoz

2+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I emailed them two days after I got my interview offer and haven't gotten a response! Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

Reactions: stressedpredent

lillonghornpredent

2+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2017
I heard back awhile ago! You should email them again
Okay thank you! Have you interviewed already? Or is yours on the 15th as well? Also I emailed them yesterday, but still no response. Should I email them again still?

Last edited:

burritoz

2+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Okay thank you! Have you interviewed already? Or is yours on the 15th as well? Also I emailed them yesterday, but still no response. Should I email them again still?
Mine is also on the 15th! If you emailed yesterday I'd give it until Monday/Tuesday! In the meantime you should probably look for other housing options though just in case they don't respond soon enough

Reactions: lillonghornpredent

lillonghornpredent

2+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2017
Mine is also on the 15th! If you emailed yesterday I'd give it until Monday/Tuesday! In the meantime you should probably look for other housing options though just in case they don't respond soon enough
I ended up getting a response last night. They, unfortunately, weren't able to accommodate me, but I can still join ya'll for dinner! See you soon! :)

Reactions: burritoz
About the Ads