OneDayDoc

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
To everyone out there who has gotten secondaries from UCLA and UCSF, how long did it take? I was verified on July 17th and both their websites continue to say they haven't gotten my AMCAS app yet. I already got UCSD's secondary, but was curious about how long it took before UCLA and UCSF at least acknowledged my application's existance.

FujiApple

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
OneDayDoc said:
To everyone out there who has gotten secondaries from UCLA and UCSF, how long did it take? I was verified on July 17th and both their websites continue to say they haven't gotten my AMCAS app yet. I already got UCSD's secondary, but was curious about how long it took before UCLA and UCSF at least acknowledged my application's existance.

I have the same question about UCSF. They say they haven't gotten my amcas yet, which worries me...

UCLA never sent me a single email... But, I went to their status page about a week ago and found that I was approved for a secondary, which I sent in the next day. Glad I read SDN, or I never would have known. :)

OP
O

OneDayDoc

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I check every couple of days at both and neither gives me any love.

About the Ads

lihtris

10+ Year Member
May 9, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Are you in state or out of state? That might have something to do with it.

OP
O

OneDayDoc

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
When were you AMCAS verified if you don't mind my asking?

SpeakLittleB

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Boston, MA
Status
MD/PhD Student
OneDayDoc said:

I was verified on June 27. Received UCLA 7/18. Received UCSF 8/3. I'm OOS.

AMcD3

10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I was verified July 6, got an email July 26th from UCSF saying they had my app and in 3-10 wks would let me know about secondary.

About the Ads