E

Eraserhead

Hey, I know its a small program with a small amount of interviewees but I interviewed March 11th and have yet to receive a letter although I gathered that I would be an alternate based on a phone inquiry... I'm wondering if there is anyone on here who interviewed and if they know what's going on?

The 12 spots were taken in March, but you have to commit on April 1st, so the waitlist movement should be happening now I suppose (?).

E

Eraserhead

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
I have no useful information on this subject, but I would like to give you a big.... fat.....HUGE...

GOOD LUCK!!! :clap: :laugh:
Awww. Thanks AID!

About the Ads

yayme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2004
ca
Visit site
Status
good luck eraserhead...hope you will be changing that ucsd class of 2008 to ucsf class of...:D

E

Eraserhead

yayme said:
good luck eraserhead...hope you will be changing that ucsd class of 2008 to ucsf class of...:D
For anyone waiting on a JMP decision, I spoke with them today and letters were mailed recently with decisions... and offers are made from the alternate list up to a few days before classes begin. So, do not give up hope and stay patient with me!

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Visit site
Status
Eraserhead said:
For anyone waiting on a JMP decision, I spoke with them today and letters were mailed recently with decisions... and offers are made from the alternate list up to a few days before classes begin. So, do not give up hope and stay patient with me!
Yay! :clap: Good luck (again) :D

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Eraserhead said:
good luck bro!

+pad+

About the Ads