1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

UCSF JMP Decisions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Eraserhead, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Hey, I know its a small program with a small amount of interviewees but I interviewed March 11th and have yet to receive a letter although I gathered that I would be an alternate based on a phone inquiry... I'm wondering if there is anyone on here who interviewed and if they know what's going on?

The 12 spots were taken in March, but you have to commit on April 1st, so the waitlist movement should be happening now I suppose (?).

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Spitting Camel

Spitting Camel Anteater for Life!
    7+ Year Member

I have no useful information on this subject, but I would like to give you a big.... fat.....HUGE...

GOOD LUCK!!! :clap: :laugh:

4. Awww. Thanks AID!

5. yayme

yayme Member
    7+ Year Member

good luck eraserhead...hope you will be changing that ucsd class of 2008 to ucsf class of...:D

6. For anyone waiting on a JMP decision, I spoke with them today and letters were mailed recently with decisions... and offers are made from the alternate list up to a few days before classes begin. So, do not give up hope and stay patient with me!

7. Spitting Camel

Spitting Camel Anteater for Life!
    7+ Year Member

Yay! :clap: Good luck (again) :D

8. jlee9531

jlee9531 J,A,S
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    good luck bro!

+pad+

9. Thanks man.

+pad+