UCSF pharmacy school is not requiring calculus based physics anymore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saveozone

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCSF pharmacy school web site nor assist.org for the UCSF pharmacy school prerequisites do not mention about calculus based physics classes anymore. Did anybody notice the same thing? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

UCSF pharmacy school web site nor assist.org for the UCSF pharmacy school prerequisites do not mention about calculus based physics classes anymore. Did anybody notice the same thing? Thanks!

I don't think they ever have (in the past 6 months I have been looking). It has always told me that either sets of physics classes will be sufficient(at my school).

I don't think they ever have (in the past 6 months I have been looking). It has always told me that either sets of physics classes will be sufficient(at my school).

I've not looked in a while as I never submitted an application to UCSF but I do seem to recall seeing on their website that for Fall 2008 admissions and on that they'd be requiring Calc based physics.

it's rather been a few years that they want calc based physics. thats y i didnt apply this year.