ucsf post dec 1st news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering, for those accepted to ucsf post dec 1st, how long do you guys have to wait for the letter after your interview??
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you asking this question to anyone who was accepted after 12/1, or just people who were both interviewed and accepted post-Dec 1st? At any rate, I interviewed in mid-November and I got in about a month ago.

sorry, i mean everyone who was interviewed and accepted after dec 1st. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you asking this question to anyone who was accepted after 12/1, or just people who were both interviewed and accepted post-Dec 1st? At any rate, I interviewed in mid-November and I got in about a month ago.

Congratz on your acceptance! :D

I interviewed in mid January, the admissions committee met a week and a half after that, made a decision on me on that day and i found out a few days later that i was accepted. At the interview, they told us that they don't make decisions about everyone they have recently interviewed at the next ad com meeting. To me, that means they make quick decisions on people they are sure about and those they are not quite sure about usually have to wait longer. Good luck!

interviewed on mid nov. and accepted on feb.1

I interviewed in mid January, the admissions committee met a week and a half after that, made a decision on me on that day and i found out a few days later that i was accepted. At the interview, they told us that they don't make decisions about everyone they have recently interviewed at the next ad com meeting. To me, that means they make quick decisions on people they are sure about and those they are not quite sure about usually have to wait longer. Good luck!

When you said "made a decision on me on that day and i found out a few days later that i was accepted," do you mean they make decision on the day of the interview or when the adm com meet?
Btw, congratz for your acceptance ! :D

When you said "made a decision on me on that day and i found out a few days later that i was accepted," do you mean they make decision on the day of the interview or when the adm com meet?
Btw, congratz for your acceptance ! :D

thanks! I meant they made a decision about me on the day the ad com met.