UCSF Reception?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wasabi007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all...

just wondering if anyone knows anything about the UCSF reception for the 2002 entering class? anyone thinking about going?

-wasabi007

Members don't see this ad.

In southern California, there were two UCSF receptions. One was at the California Dental Convention in Anaheim and one was in San Diego. I attended both of them and had a great time. You will get to meet the dean/staff/alumni/ and some of your classmates (class of 2006). See you in August!

hey did you guys get an invitation through the mail? Because I haven't heard anything from them in a long time... wasabi, can you give me the details? thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
lin:

here are the details...
date: 5/31/02
time: 4p-7p
RSVP: Barbra (415) 514-0777

bruin:

you went to a couple already? nice...so was it a sit-down reception or a casual/walk-eat-chat-type of thing?

-wasabi007

I just received the invitation and I can't go on that day. Is there another one coming up? Oh no... that would be a really good way to meet professors before school starts..

hey guys... I think I will be able to go to the reception... does anyone know of the attire? Professional, casual, etc...? Hazel, there might be another one, because bruin2k said there were 2 down south, but you might want to call Barbra to find out. Hope to see you guys there :)

All--
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I had been out of town for a while.
The alumni receptions are pretty casual...just dress semi-casually. It will be casual/walk-eat-chat-style. Have fun and see you guys all in August.

Bruin2K