1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

UCSF Reception?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by wasabi007, May 16, 2002.

1. wasabi007

wasabi007 Senior Member

hi all...

just wondering if anyone knows anything about the UCSF reception for the 2002 entering class? anyone thinking about going?

-wasabi007

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bruin2k

Bruin2k Member

In southern California, there were two UCSF receptions. One was at the California Dental Convention in Anaheim and one was in San Diego. I attended both of them and had a great time. You will get to meet the dean/staff/alumni/ and some of your classmates (class of 2006). See you in August!

4. Lin709

Lin709 Member

hey did you guys get an invitation through the mail? Because I haven't heard anything from them in a long time... wasabi, can you give me the details? thanks!

5. wasabi007

wasabi007 Senior Member

lin:

here are the details...
    date: 5/31/02
    time: 4p-7p
    RSVP: Barbra (415) 514-0777

bruin:

you went to a couple already? nice...so was it a sit-down reception or a casual/walk-eat-chat-type of thing?

-wasabi007

6. hazelmei

hazelmei Member

I just received the invitation and I can't go on that day. Is there another one coming up? Oh no... that would be a really good way to meet professors before school starts..

7. Lin709

Lin709 Member

hey guys... I think I will be able to go to the reception... does anyone know of the attire? Professional, casual, etc...? Hazel, there might be another one, because bruin2k said there were 2 down south, but you might want to call Barbra to find out. Hope to see you guys there :)

8. Bruin2k

Bruin2k Member

All--
    Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I had been out of town for a while.
    The alumni receptions are pretty casual...just dress semi-casually. It will be casual/walk-eat-chat-style. Have fun and see you guys all in August.

Bruin2K