UCSF School of Pharmacy Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kary Y

Reaction score
Hello!

Please join me if you applied for UCSF School of Pharmacy for entering summer 2023.

Feel free to share your interview experience while anticipating for decision.

Please share your interview date if you don't mind.

1/9/2023 Monday afternoon

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got my interview on the 26th of January. I felt like I did not do as well as I was hoping for. Will see. How do you fell about the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my interview on the 26th of January. I felt like I did not do as well as I was hoping for. Will see. How do you fell about the interview?
The conversation part was good. But the mini interview section (multiple choice for real life scenerio) was a bit interesting...

I was interviewed on Wed Jan 18 in the afternoon. Still have not heard back as well. And yes, I agree with Kary Y, my interview went pretty well until we got to the sets of scenario questions hahaha.

Interviewed 1/14 Saturday, haven’t heard back yet either. The scenario questions were also difficult, it felt like I was answering them and justifying them. But after I answered they made it seem like I had to ask follow up questions for enough context and only then was I able to reach the right conclusion. Not sure if the scenarios straight forward for everyone else!

I interviewed on Wednesday Jan 18th in the evening, and I still haven't heard back as well! I heard that they're aiming to let us know by February 21st, so within the next two weeks we should know!

I interviewed on Wednesday Jan 18th in the evening, and I still haven't heard back as well! I heard that they're aiming to let us know by February 21st, so within the next two weeks we should know!
Where did you hear this? :O

Where did you hear this? :O
From the director of admissions! I feel like it's probably relatively accurate because in past years most people got emails around February 22-23

Reactions: 1 user
From the director of admissions! I feel like it's probably relatively accurate because in past years most people got emails around February 22-23
yep it’s about time

I just created an FB group